Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

JB trip day 3

DATE: 22 November 2010
VENUE: JB.
_____________________________
Last day in JB. Feel kinda down and reluctant to back home actually :( Having breakfast with Sir Steven, Ah Kang, Baby and unknown uncle. LOL. Then we back to Sir Steven's house to practise caligraphy. I was asked to write for them to see, so paiseh @@ I know my writing is terrible :X

Baby and I followed Sir Steven for lunch afterwards. We were having lunch at Hino Maru. The atmosphere there was great and romantic. HAHA. Another student of Sir Steven - Auntie Angie treated us for this meal. Nice.


Having my sashimi, Miso Ramen and Greentea ice-cream. ILOVEJAPANESEFOOD!
After the meal, we went to Hokkien Huey Guan to help and have farewell with uncles and new friends. :(
Back Muar by catching the 5.45pm bus and reach at nearly 9pm. Tiring yet happy. :D
-END-

No comments: