Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

last week 14-19.10.2010

This is the view from my window. I captured the evening, morning and night view. And me...Looked so blur blur like that, LoL:)
I dont have card reader last few weeks so I couldnt post those precious photo. Just use my cable to send photo from phone to pc, so here the photo are. These are all photo of last week. The last outing between me and my classmates, having our dinner in Papazi cafe after we freed from exam :D Time flies, 1 week just past like that.

NICE. LIKE!
______________________________________________________

This is the evidence of I bite myself due to the undeniable sadness :X I kept this photo as a pain memory and promised myself not to get down so easily due to sth that not worth :)

nice sky and nice riverview. We're having a different view of sky and that is why we are different. I feel like jump into it when I really depressed, LOL.
With dear. LOVE.
just a record, I dont want to miss out any parts of my days because all of it are irreplaceable...

No comments: