Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, November 13, 2010

turkey or china??

Turkey or China?
Holiday is around the corner and my aunt kindly wanna brings me for travelling again. It had been nearly two years I didnt go for travel. Thought of going work in this coming holiday at first to earn more money and also thought of travelling peninsula Malaysia with friends but all to no avail.
I am going to TURKEY!!
At first I am not that keen to go to this country. My ideal travelling spot is Taiwan, Korea, Japan and China, but since my aunt wants to go, I decide to go too. Going to Turkey is SO DAMN EXPENSIVEEEE, it costs 6200++ bucks :( I could go travelling in China for 2 times you know! ISH!! But okay lar, new experience to a brand new country. Sometimes, better experience comes without high expectation :D
After decided, my aunt suddenly feels like changing place to China again, to my relative's house in Hokkien. My root. I am more keen to be there though I had went travelling in China twice but I dont mind the third time since China is so huge! Cheaper and nearer. LOL
Where to go? I dont know. But the conclusion is I can have a great holiday!! Yeepee ^^V
*Somehow, it gonna be a enormous-huge-large-big hole in my pocket*
--------------------------
I am still young.
I dont want to enter Love's world and drop into Love's river.
Though many times I feel jealous when see my friends are being so sweet.
Though many times I hope there is a shoulder for me to cry on.
But, I know I am still fresh to this complex thing for the present stage.
Dream is always different from reality.
I really dont understand why he told me so?
I bet he is kidding though he said he is not.
We had been friends since primary school and I treat him like brother and...... speechless :X
I asked him dont say silly things again before I get mad.
I dont know how during next primary school friends gathering.
Okay, I am sure he is too boring!
I am sure he is pulling my leg.
Dont ever fall to me.
Because I dont know how to love.

No comments: