Nuffnang Ad

Friday, November 5, 2010

JOGGING ^^

DATE: 5 November 2010
TIME: 7.00am - 10.00am
VENUE: Tanjung Emas, Muar.
Members: jC, caroline, ah farn, ken, kid, apek =)
----------------------
I slept at 3am and woke up at 6.50am!!! Brushing teeth and bathing with lightning speed and rushed to Tanjung, scared being nagged by that Ong Ah Farn :X We jio at 7am and I thought I'll be the last one. Who know I am the first one arrived there, damn!

Meet Joanne there. First time met her after I left KMPP. It had been months! We chatted while I was waiting for my friends. I felt happy when she told me those kmpp-ians miss me though I dont know how real it is, HAHA. And again, I heard the same rumour about 'he' and 'she'. I tried to looked calm and joked about that silly rumour, but only my heart know how I feel. I dont know who should I believe? I just hope the person that I trust dont cheat me if we're friends. I would support and wish you no matter what you do. The relationship in KMPP is such complicated, even harder to understand than add math. I chose to let go already, what for I am still care about it so much? -speechless-

Okay, back to title, jogging...hehe ^^
After jogging, we went to the playground and pretended to be kids again, playing the swings. HUHU :) It is always so simple to lead a lifestyle of a kid. We can be so naive and dont need to worry about so many things...Miss my childhood time~.~
四脚蛇 :O

Photos with dear ^^
-END-
-
-
-
番外篇:阿坤来我家!
好久没看到我可爱的肥坤了。
他好肥好圆好好捏好好玩!ahaha xDD
你们瞧瞧,是不是很圆很可爱,很想捉他来捏一把呢?嘻嘻
只怪我阿豆台会顾小孩子了,把他喂的白白胖胖的,真讨喜
6岁=33kg! ! !
ciao~

No comments: