Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Sem 1 in IPTHO

When the exam paper was submitted yesterday, I know that Sem 1 had officially ended. I just realised that it has been nearly 5 months I had been here, transfered from KMPP to IPTHO. It has been 5 months I get into my ideal college, prepared to realise my ambition. It has been 5 months I get into BC/PJ/KS(2) and recognise 24 classmates who come from all over Malaysia. Time flies!!
Within this 5 months,
We had completed a lot of tasks! We had experience a lot of blissful, crazy and sad moments together. Let's refresh what I (We) had done throughout this semester :D
-Gym test - terrible 1 month +++ practise! Start from dunno-what-to-do to succeed!
-GERKO test - practise volleyball until midnight. Play until our hands hurt.
-PJ tests - how we show our 'co-operate spirit' by 'helping' each other during the test.
-Assignments - uncountable not-properly-sleep night, burning the midnight oil until 4am!! :X
-Exam - stay late to study and wake up early to study
-BP Mall - strolling aimlessly in BP Mall nearly every week to fill up our stomach.
-Sushi King - queue up during the RM2 promotion and broke the record without caring the image.
-Birthday celebration - celebrating Jia Hao, Kevin, Peh Yee, Jiong Chee, Mei Chee bday...
-Request for senior's signature(05 block) - we faced troubles when asking signature from seniors, stay late until 1am just to collect the signatures! And we are ordered to re-do the 2nd time. Unpleasant memory :O
-Class orientation - orietated by seniors from class to class. We' were so scared and nervous each time being called to be orientated.
-Dancing practise - practise 'love you' and 'lollipop' due to Sem 8 Farewell party.
... ...molested by yee ching, stuck in gym and having our dinner under a heavy rain, acting the traditional story in Mdm Tan lecture... ...
There are many many more pieces of memories in our mind that are neglected by us. But, as time moves, we would recall it back sometime and found that all of it are great.
Though I know that we are still conseidered 'new' and 'fresh' to each other, I know that we could improve our relationship in the future.
PS:
I am quiet? Maybe I am sometimes. I am paiseh to talk more to strangers and I am rational sometime. I couldnt mix well and play as crazy as you guys. I hope I can do so but it is just weird for me. So most of the time I am being neglected. I DONT LIKE THIS FEEL. Everytime we cheered out loud as 1 group, everytime we clapped and applause together, I really feel I belong to BC2 and felt very happy with it. I hope this happens more often. I do hope to join every conversations, every activities, every outings, every single things. I will try my best to be more friends with you guys so I do hope that I am appreciated in BC2 family. Dont make me feel that I'm a outsider please because I felt it in Sem1 and I felt so sad of it. Our spirit is BERSATU PADU, so realise it!!! I believe and hope that we could get better. BC2 is the best! ^^

No comments: