Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 16, 2010

jC's holidays- ep7: I love the Spring but I hate the 9 hours drive :(

Wake up pretty early today because we were going to rush for the travelling spot.
First of all, we reached this beautiful place named Cotton Cottage. I really love and appreciate the beauty of this place!!! It was just like the paradise, very foggy and very fascinating!! Browse through today story and photo :)
Here we were :))) It was very foggy at 7.30am.
The heavy haze!! We couldnt see the nice view :(
Teacher Boon Kian and me :D
My legs nearly get frozen when walk on the COLD stone. It was sorta painful to take out your shoes and walk on the freaking cold land to the spring. This water was COLD too :S
My legs finally dipped into the spring water. It was warm! Comfortable ^__^
My small legs. Sit on the side made my jeans wet and being cold for a whole day ==!!!
The haze started to get lessen. The scenery could be clearly seen now. YAY! :D
It was amazing!! The whitish hill is actually made up of one kind of salt, forget it's name -__-
Wearing pink jacket was a correct decision. It made me brighter.
The scenery was really pretty!!! :D
Not to forget camwhoring :P
Peace-lover :PP
WE!! =D
The background looked so fake huh?
blurrrr -__-
With a pair of wet trousers, we started our journey to another city in Turkey called Cappadocia. It was a 8-10 hours drive from Pamukkale from Cappadocia. Pity my ass!!! LOL. Somehow, the scenery at the roadside were great! I kept admiring the scenery and it made the journey seemed like shorter. :) And also, we kept requesting to rush to toilet during the journey. HA! xD
One of the stop.
I couldnt stop for being childish :]
We rushed the time because the following travelling spot will be closed at 5sth pm. This was the place we visited: Caravanserai! It was the biggest Sultanhani Caravanserai built in 1299 by Sultan Alaeddin for merchants and animals to stay on the way from China to Turkey to ensure their safety throughout their journey. This was just like hotel in nowadays.
Caravanserai. Summer the travellers will sleep outside, winter they will sleep indoor. It was around 5pm. Dark!

jC with the old carriage :)

With the building. Superb cold! :X

I did remember we travelled for another 1 and a half hour only reach our destination. Cappadocia, here we come! It ended.=)

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments: