Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 13, 2010

jC's holidays- ep4: in Palace and Bazaar, Istanbul

Good Morning, Istanbul!! I woke up early today to rush for my breakfast and grabbed the time left to online in Hotel Sheraton. Haha xD Thats why you all still see me online everyday as I used the wifi in wherever hotel I was staying until the whole tour group members knew I am a facebook addict! I just couldnt wait to share the good view with my family and friends. :P



We then departed to visit Topkapi Palace. It was the former imperial resident from where the great Ottoman Empire was one ruled. Today, it had became a spectacular museum that has collected chinese porcelain and lotsa imperial treasuries. The treasuries are all shiny and blinked in gold, diamond, ruby and jade! We could know how luxurious the lifestyle of the past empire. Those treasure really made our jaw dropped! And, I was totally captivated by the world's biggest emeralds and diamond. The diamond is 86 carat and it is such an elegance that luring my heart away! It is wonderful :O So sad that we were prohibited from taking pictures inside the musuem...



On the way to the entrance of the palace. I love the feel of the withered and yellow tree. :)

My aunt and I. Inside the third garden of the palace. Enormous palace!

Take 1, Ooopps!

Take 2, success!! The water behind is the boundary between Europe and Asia. The land on the left is Europe and needless to say the land on the right is Asia. I was stepping on the Europe land at this moment!! :D

self-camwhoring with the palace, flowers, trees and cherry! HAHA xD

With the kids! cheese ^^V
They were so cute and not afraid of camera, I looked like a sister rather than teacher!

I dont like cats in Msia, they're so dirty! But the cats in Turkey are so damn CUTE! Their fur expanded and made their body round round one!! So nice to touch them x)

It was shopping time! We were heading to Grand Bazaar afterwards. This Grand Bazaar is really huge! There are 4000+ shops inside and 10+ exits. It is really easy to make one lost inside. Unfortunately, we were just given 1 and a half hour to shop. ISH -______-
The lamps for decorating, pretty!!
Finish shopping! Bought 5 Ts here ^_^
Lunch, I am coming!!! Again, having our set lunch with salad, soup, bread, chicken rice. =="
View from the restaurant. Nice =)
After finished our late lunch at 2sth pm, we were leaving Istanbul to another new town named Canakkale. It was a five hours drive from Istanbul to Canakkale. On they way there, it was snowing!! It was my very first time see snow! I was excited! I wanted to stop the bus so that I could run onto snow and play the fluffy snow and even make a snowman. But, I couldnt :(
Snowing is just like raining in solid, or better describe as big big heavy droplets are falling down. The surrounding were covered by the thick layer of pure white snow, it was COOL!!! You wont ever see this view in Malaysia. I hope there would be someone seeing the snowflakes with me, sure it would be pretty romantic. HAHA! It was around six when we reached the jetty. The sky had already been poured a dark blue paint. It was dark like our 9pm here. Our bus took the ferry and finally we arrived Canakkale! As usual, we had a buffet dinner in the hotel. That was the end of they day.
-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments: