Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Best birthday eve than ever :)

Tomorrow will be my red letter day! I will turn out to be eighteen tomorrow :D
Today was a great day too! I played badminton at 99 Badminton Court with my besties, Edwinarrr and Woon Yee and her sister Woon Mei. It is glad that we all back to besties stage. And we all played hard :) Believe that our hands will get paralysed tomorrow :(((
Back home. Rest.
Later, we hanging out again in Wetex Parade. LOL. The same lame place.
They gave me gifts! Appreciate a lotssss! Thanks babe ^~^
And also we were having our high tea at Elephant Bean. Suddenly found that I am still a kid. When they were talking about make up and all those boutique, I was blurrr @@ I hope I could be more mature physically and also mentally, it is a long way to go I know. LOL
So sad winar back home early and couldnt join us for the dinner. :( Nvm, next time we going to hang out again!!

Having dinner in One O' Clock. Seaweed fried rice recommended by dear Caroline and Salad. :)
Woon Yee and I. Love.
Photo of the day. Sorta candid shot!! :P
She cant stop playing her I-phone. :X
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JING CHAN!! I will be a better girl since I had grown older. No more shedding tears and easily feel scare. Wish me all the best this year!!!HA! XD
--
-
p/s:
Somebody, can you please stop annoy me! I am totally in good mood today but after read your msg, my good mood is spoilt! I know what you said is just kidding with me, but I'm just over care it. IFF got the next time can you please be formal a bit? Even a simple 'happy birthday' I will feel touched too and happy enough. Anyway, I had grown older and all the past had passed, I thank you for your wishes too, I know you're sincere but the way you expressed it really hurt. :(

2 comments:

Caryn said...

Chan, what he said make you so hurt wor? Don't put it in your heart la... People just don't know you still care. Anyway, enjoy your birthday. It's a special day! And i'm going to be 19 d, you now only 18~ hehe

Jing Chan said...

I know he is trying to make fun and kidding with me, but I dont know why I still care it, maybe I just annoyed by the way he talked. :X
Ya, I enjoyed my big day very very much!! Yalor, you're getting 19 few more days, I am still young! :P