Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

AHAHA! new shoes of mine :D

Just a random post :)
Wheewhit~ I bought 2 pairs of new shoes today!! In President Shoes House ^^
There are the one:

I just LOVE this type of shoes!! It is high yet stable :D
This is the second one for this design but in different corak and colour, the previous one had spoilt.
Another high heels for school! Believe it or not? I wear this for schooling :O

At first I just planned to buy only the upper one for CNY ( izit a bit too fast? kiasu-ism :P ) , but the boss kept persuading me to buy the bottom one due to the reason seldom got this type of design that suit my SMALL legs. And it is nice enough. >__<
This is the outcome! There is a big hole in my pocket now and 100 bucks flew.......:(

Sometimes, girls can be very shopaholic and irrational :X

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the high heels! :D

Jing Chan said...

HAHA. Go hunt for it :D