Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 27, 2010

I am officially eighteen now! YAY!!! =DD

HAHA! Pretty mood today! I woke up at 11 sth am -__- and half of my birthday gone T_T
First of all, thanks to my mommy for cooking this mee-sua-neng for me. Eating this is the tradition of mine :)
I LOVE THIS. yummy!
Around 2sth, I went to Wetex Parade to meet up with my maktab friends. I never think of they will be going to celebrate birthday for me since my birthday is always in holiday. Everytime I am the one who help my classmates to celebrate their birthday and I was having green eyes. I really jealous.

So, they planned to celebrate my birthday secretly. I never know that and really get the most surprise! Thanks to Ah Quek, Zhen Cong, Wan Ting and also my ah mate Honeyyin!!! I really wont expect Zhen Cong coming to Muar from Segamat! OMGosh, it is too far :O Thanks to the surprise!!! :D

I am so sorry that I always feel that I was neglected in class all the times. Now I know you guys didnt really neglect me, just I am too quiet and looked cold sometime, maybe? I will try to be more sampat in the coming sem, sampat and noisy are belong to the real jC! xD Hoping that our friendship will getting better and better in the future! LOVE is everything!

Maybe I am a silly girl that used to stay in the past and I am the one who tend to neglect the love given by them. I promise, I will back to the reality and appreciate every moments I am having now, no more childish complaining :X


jC and the cheese cake. :D

*Make a wish* candid shot by mate. :)

HUUU. blowing off the candles. 18! I've grown older.

Biting out the candle is a MUST-DO-TRADITION!

With my lovely ah mate Han Yin. Love you. I dont want to change room next time T_T

With Zhen Cong. Thanks for coming from Segamat!!! ^^ With Wan Ting!! Thanks for buying the cake. It is a delicious one :D
At night, I hanged out with my dear dear - Caroline :D I am so sorry that I thought she had forgotten my birthday and get really dissapointed for a while. Sorry dear. :((( Though we didnt jio our gang and only had our girls' talk, I was satisfied enough.

I understand that it is not a big deal whether you got a big big celebration with many many friends coming over or not. It is not a serious case you did receive a lots of gifts or not. It is just a matter of heart. You remember it by your own mind or not. I dont like the reminding of facebook. I hope my friends could remember it by heart without any reminding. I know many of them do and I am sincerely touched by them. For example I cried just because of a simple message by Yiling because we seldom hang out and even contact and she is the one who doesnt have facebook account. I surprised that she remembered the day. I know yy, THC, nies, tangent, darween, liwen, jasmin, woon yee, edwina etc etc they all remember. I am glad that I am having them as my besties =)

I shed tears again when I saw the present by Caroline too! The bag and the rabbit doll given are hand made by her!!! I admit that maybe they are not as great as those machine made that sold in the shop but the sincere heart is irreplaceable!! For me, they are special and flawlessly as they are only for me, the only one in the world, I couldnt find it in else where no matter how much money I spent! I really touched by II!!! I know she is busy working until late night and she still used her time to make it for me. I love you dear! Cant you dont be that touched huh?
Are we looked alike???? :P
Everybody said so after she cut her hair. The same hairstyle, the same spec, the same shortness :X But she is much much prettier and sweeter for sure!!!

The gifts! Hand made bag with my face on it and cute rabbit doll by dear Caroline. The bling bling necklace from hawt besties aka ah por Edwinarrr and the contact lens from besties jie jie aka ah ma Woon Yee. Thank you! Appreciate every of them!!! =D
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO JING CHAN before the needles of the clock slowly move to 12am!!! I had a great birthday this year. Thanks for all the wishes given. I love and precious everything. :)

No comments: