Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy outing with BFF

I had been waiting for her to ask me for outing for ages. I was disappointed that she rejected to hangout everytime when I asked her. I was excited that I received her message yesterday midnight.

She is my besties - Woon Yee aka jie jie :)

We have been knowing each other for 6 years since Form 1 in tuition. She is a smart girl that always topped in her school. She is the one that made me have the courage to study harder. Yet, her excellent result was my target to achieved. Since then, we always encouraged each other to study hard. We chit-chatted a lot in every single tuition. We laughed for good results and we cried for the toughness of add math. Many times even now I will look down at myself in front of her because she is a future doctor but I am just a future teacher. She has becoming more and more knowledgeable and fashionable while I am stuck in a small town. I feel like our frequency had no more the same, but, everytime when I meet her, I know she never change, she is still having the same angelic sweet smile and talk sweetly without being arrogant. We're still the same like we used to be. I know and I hope time and space wont change anything of us.

Yes, we once quarelled due to some stupid stuffs. Our friendship once broken in last few months. Cold war was held between us. I once doubt whether she really treats me as sista or hate me. That made me no more trust in friends. That incident made me so down! T.T

Thanks God that we're now back to the stage of friends again. I dont know whether the scar could be cured or not but somehow I know I appreciate all of my friends and treat everybody sincerely. I really hope that we could maintain our friendship and be Best Friend Forever no matter how far we're seperated or how long we didnt contact each other! -/\-

Do you still remember this?
Our most childish but impressive art work in msn. LOL!
We went for jogging this evening. In Tanjung. The waves in the evening is so huge, scary :X

Woon Yee and her sister, Woon Mei :D
What I was having for my dinner in Delifrance. Chicken Pasta huh? I couldnt remember it's name :X

Still prefer to call her Woon Yee, rather than Fiona. I like this name 'Fiona', a very sweet princess name, but I just personally think that Woon Yee sounded more amiable. The photo we taken aint many, I bet not more than 5. But all the memories are in my mind. Really appreciate our frienship and miss the old time we had tuition together. FRIENSHIP FOREVER yea!! o(^_^)o

No comments: