Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 11, 2010

jC's holidays- ep2: in Jordan

It was kind of suffering to fly from Malaysia to Jordan. My assnearly get burnt sitting in the plane for around 12 hours!!! DAMN IT~ And finally I safely reach this Islamic country - Jordan. :) It is a country which is in Saudi area, so it just rains for about 30 days per year. However, our arrival brought this country a rare rain. It rains! Should we be proud of it? LOL We reached Jordan at arounf 5am (11am at Msia) and stucked in the airport for 1hour+++ just to check out! What a mess for their not-so-well-arranged system~

Then, we met our tour guide, Mr Achiz and had our breakfast in Hotel Saudi. I enjoyed the breakfast and the coldness as well :D
We then went to National Archeological Museum, Temple of Hercules... Those are the places which were under Byzantine, Rome and Islam empire centuries before.
Let the photos tell:

The old city in Amman. The arranging of houses is messy but the whole view is impressive and special.
The wind was strong :X
Sometime, I do admire my camwhore technique :P
oops.....
*JUMP!*
I saw the past centuries, HA!
I heart the ceiling of the mosque.
jC with her Jordan tour guide, Mr Achiz. He is Jordanian but not Muslim. He is one of the Christian in the mere 5% population of Christians. Somehow, he speaks Arabic and his English made me blurrr and headache @@ I can only understand half of what he is trying to tell. Maybe is my English is bad :(
with Muarian group members in Rome theater. *WINK*
A-ZAAAAR! fighting in the theater. hehe xD
in the Archeological Museum.
walking from the past,
to the 21th century :)
wrapped myself like this due to the sand storm, AIKS!
in front of Virgin Mary church.
floor inside the churh shows a map.
Mt. Nebo - seriously looked like desert, so DRY!
Mt Nebo factory.. pasting all these cement thingy on egg shell and floor.
HAHA! I was heading to my ideal destination now. It is DEAD SEA!!! I never dream of I could visit this place whenever I read how amazing this place is, about the damn-salty taste of the water here and about the floating story here.
But, I was not able to float that day!! It was not because of my fatness kay, is due to the huge wave and the risk it might cause. =="" We all became so down and asked the permission to at least play the water at the seaside. So here we were.....
my aunt and I played water at really seasideeee :(
I tasted the water and YUCK, it is terrible saltyyy!! Ask from me if you wanna have a try, I brought it back dy xP
playing mud!! Not dare to put on my face, ha! I did bring them back too.
After cleaning after playing water and mud. I wore like what I wore in Malaysia in this bloody cold winter!! 'coz later to put on stockings and boots again... BRAVO~
We went for dinner in a Chinese Restaurant. The food is not tasty at all!!! :((
The sky was getting darker at 5sth pm. After having meal, we checked into the hotel and thats the end of the day.
p/s: There are much much more photo but I just not managed to get them all uploaded, hope this little diary great enough. I had spent 2 hours to upload and arrange and type. LOL!
-TO BE CONTINUED-

2 comments:

zchey said...

waoooh,so nice!!the DEAD SEA which u mention indeed an impressive place~

Jing Chan said...

but I couldnt really experience floating on it, ISH >_<