Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A meaningful morning :)

Woke up at 7.45 in the morning, is really considered early for me!! Zzz. Hanging out having breakfast with my maktab friends and entertain the one from Segamat :) So, here we were! Chicken rice kopitiam. Out of my surprise, there were few of customers today. Perhaps it was because today is a weekday. I gonna wait for a long time everytime I had breakfast here during weekends.
The chicken rice!
From left, Wan Ting, jC, ah Quek :D

Peh Yee with Zhen Cong
LOL!!! XD
Thanks to Peh Yee's great camwhoring skill!! A nice shot ^^V
3 of us :)
My maktab friends. Teens today, teacher tomorrow! xP
Wan Ting and me under the shade of tree. Romantic huh? :D
ps dear, I used the baggie you gave me!!! Love it.
I am so short :(((
Check you out!!!
Never imagine that Tanjung Emas is actually a quite beautiful place. Wan Ting and ZC.
ZC and the monkeys!!! See monkeys is a must if you visit Tanjung. HA!
Quiet a nice outing under the cloudy sky. The soft sea breeze was cool and I did enjoy it caressing my hair. I never realise that Tanjung is really a good place to stroll around and suitable for couples to pat toh here. I think I did my part as a tour guide and driver and photographer as well, I'm happy finally there are friend from another place visiting my hometown. I hope he likes it and Thanks for coming to celebrate my bday ^^
. . .
I should bring my friends here next time if they really come visiting me larrr :P All this nice view and comfortable cool breeze made me emo for a while. I hoped they would come to visit me, at the same time I scared I might feel awkward for seeing them together. You should know what I mean right? AIKS! :( Kidding, I can bare it. I used to be a pro-lightbulb already though most of the time I'm unwilling but no choice. *LAUGH*
Hot spot! I will bring you guys for seeing MONKEYS!!! XD
Monkeys here very fierce one.
Second, the mangrove tree and the Muar River.
How could you forget this big durian? XP
I will leave the couple for having their sweet time here. It seemed romantic walking under the tree shade, enjoying the river breeze!!!

SO! Welcome to Muar, Mr & Mrs Tan and my beloved matricians . LOL XD
Really get my fingers crossed that I could meet up with you all someday, my friends! Miss you guys to MAX no matter I resided any places in your heart not. One of my bday wishes is keep in touch and have an everlasting frienship with you guys. LOVE! =)

1 comment:

我是傻佬 said...

哇,很不錯哦~我去了柔佛那麽多年都沒有去過~

XD