Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 19, 2010

jC's holidays- ep10: last day in Turkey :(((

Today will be the last day of my trip. It means that I gonna say goodbye to this lovable country -Turkey. Actually Turkey doesnt mean the turkey we eat in Christmas Eve. The name of the country is actually Turkiye. My tour guide couldnt understand why the western country pronouce it as Turkey. LOL!
We departed from Hotel Sheraton at 9.30am. It was quite late compared to other days of the journey because our schedule wasnt that packed.
First of all, we visited Blue Mosque and St Sofia Musuem. These two buildings are so near to each other within walking distance.
jC and the Sultan Ahmet Camii Mosque, better known as Blue Mosque :)
It was named as Blue Mosque due to the blue tiles inside the mosque. And it is the only mosque with six minarets in the world.
I like the feeling of this photo! Snapped by Enzy.
Before entering. Another nice shot too :P
I love the greenish grass!!!
We were asked to take out the shoes before entering the mosque to show our respect. But I was requested to wrap myself in this grey clothes! ISH -__-# The reason was I just wore a short dress and stockings, that all. Wrapping in that grey clothes made everybody stared at me and non-stop asking me why and why and why. I felt so embarrasing and wanna dig a hole for myself to jump into!!!
OMGOSH :O Nightmare~
HAHA! Trying to make fun with the sarung and a plastic bag of my boots :X
Finally out from the mosque. I quickly take off the grey clothes and back to normal. Smile =)
Another candid shot huh?
It started to rain after we visited Blue Mosque. We ran quickly to the St Sofia Museum which is just located opposite to the mosque. But still, I was wet!! My aunt immediately help me to wipe the water droplets on me. Not because of me, but her 1800 bucks leather jacket. LOL!
The St Sofia has been a cathedral and a mosque last time. Now, it has becoming a magnificent museum. It was the third largest church in the world after St Paul Church and St Peter Church. Its mosaics, stained glass windows and decorated domes create an atmosphere of breath taking beauty.
with the African? I dunno.
Just went next to her and asked : 'Can I take a picture with you?' xP
Acting emo and lonely. No act, I am lonely in reality. xP
Both Christian and Islam elements mixed in the background. The angel and the Arabic words.
LOL! xDD
If you could turn your palms 360 degrees, your dreams will come true! I was able to turn half round, does it mean that 50% of my wishes might come true?? :D
Then, we visited the Underground Palace. This was an extra destination for us :P The underground palace wasnt palace, it was a aqueduct. Just like a water tank in the olden days. I personally think this is a noble building. Another smart act of the people last time!


It was me again!! ^^

After the lunch, we went to take boat to view the scenery between Asia and Europe. This river is the boader between Asia and Europe. It was freaking cold on the boat. The sea breeze was cool and it was still raining. Luckily I did wear my gloves. ;)

LOL! Wrapped myself like this because of the stupid rain :X

An University.
With another youngster. HAHA! She doesnt look like her age. Much much more younger than it :)
jC with the boats.
The very last destination we went before our trip ended was the Spice Market. This is a market which sell a lot of rempah. As you can see, the rempah-pawah were all over the place. It is not as huge as The Grand Bazaar, but somehow it is a nice place to shop! We were given 1 hour to shop here.
Lotsa spice sold here. woaaaah :D
5pm. It was the time we left the spice market and heading to the Antaturk Airport. I said goodbye to my most affable and cute tour guide - Mr Sanol! I miss him. I miss his voice. I miss he saying 'Gudniden' which means good morning to us every morning we met him in bus. T_T
I will remember you, Sanol ~~~
WE. The last photo for the trip! :(
Not to forget to record down here that our plane flew to Jordan Queen Alia Airport and gonna fly back to Msia at 1.30am. It was superb suffering to wait for the transit there for 2 hours ady, who knows, the heavy snow in London made our flight delay!!! I waited in the airport for 4 hours. Really dying and worring. Besides, my knife and scissors in the hand luggage were taken when underwent the luggage scanning. I was not mean to it. I knew all these things are prohibited but I did not know there were small knife and scissors in my bag. I was shocked and felt nervous when the pegawai not allowed me to check in and pointed at me T_T
Luckily we smoothly take the plane at 3.30am (9.30am Msia time) and arrived Msia at 8 sth pm. It made my ass get burnt again!!!
I can conclude that Turkey is a nice place to visit. I love it and miss it very very much!!!
That's the end of my travelling diary. Thanks for your attention, earthlings~ :D
-END-

No comments: