Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

See who is coming to the town?


Santa Claus Yee Ching is coming to the town!! Welcome welcome with a big welcoming hug. =) LOL what's so surprise to see her? Because we're in Holidays now! You know meeting a friend during holidays is so precious even though we just simply walk around eat around and sing around.

With my 远方的客人, Miss Tan Yee Ching :)
The selca of three.
Thanks to Ivan for helping us to take photo. 
Sorry your appearance would definitely be abandoned even in my this post. XD
My Selca.
 We sang K in the newly opened Mr Mic.
We picked the smallest room which the theme of the room is Hello Kitty. I was not really crazy about this room because I'm not a Hello Kitty lover, somemore it is a bit simple with only a hello kitty shaped mirror and wallpaper. Somehow it is still considered quite special because this is the first time to sing K in a pink room with Hello Kitty. And what I would like to say is the price is cheap, RM8 with 2 drinks, but the choices of the drink is so limited.
 OOTD.
 Yee Ching's OOTD.
 Yee Peh's OOTD.

 Since girls are girls, we actually did more photographing than singing.
Lunchie at Pretty Q @RM26++ for 4 of us.
My beloved Classic Carbonara at Gene Cafe @RM12.90 
The portion is big and super creamy. 

No comments: