Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Eating more than shopping @ Hatyai

2 days 1 night is definitely not enough for one to travel in Hatyai. There were nearly zero travelling spot I had paid a visit. I did not buy enough clothes and sorry for my friends because I got no time to find any souvenirs from them either. My time was spent in travelling from places to places to eat and eat and eat. Swt.

The morning in the second day was wasted. We spent 2 hours to and fro the spa area and found it under renovation and closed. So the time was wasted. God know how much I want to spend my time did all my last minutes shopping that morning. >_<# The road towards that place was terrible! There were so many big lorry on road and I was so scared of the tour guide aunty's driving skill, she kept potong here and there. Amitabha I am safe again. :") 
OOTD
For the first time wearing such stunning chio colour. Leggings bought RM10 each.

Charming and Gorgeous cock at the spa area. 

Another 2 hours spent to back to city. It was already noon. Went to Kan Eng Restaurant for lunch. There were so many customers there and mostly Chinese tourists.
Kelabu oh kelabu. My favoy favoy =P
Petai with prawns.
Vege.
Otak-otak.
It was different from our Muar otak-otak. It was a bit sweeter and less spicy.
Sign Pork.
Sour sweet steam fish.

I ate quite little rice because my must-eat-food-in-the-trip haven't eaten yet. I was leaving my stomach some space for them. LOL
Mango Pulut finally in my mouth! *Slurp*
Imma a happy girl XD

Black sesame tang-yuan treated by the lady boss.
I-dont-know-what-is-it in a organic shop. It tasted yucky when you first had it in your mouth but it was sweet and salty when you chew. Not bad.
Had my McD Samurai Pork burger in 500m away from the kastam finally. My food wishlist in Hatyai trip was fulfilled. 
:)

No comments: