Nuffnang Ad

Friday, December 27, 2013

I am officially an adult. Happy twenty first. ="D


That's so sweet of Google!!
A big surprise when I on my chrome. :)

Speaking of my 21st this year,,,
there are really a lot of surprises around me.
I am the most blessed birthday girl today to have so many people sayang me and spoil me.

The surprises started from the first second at night. :)
My this super best friend, Fiona called me ask me to go out to the gate. I thought she asked her mom to pass me my gift and I felt paiseh to trouble her and also wondering why she couldnt just wait one more day to pass it to me when we meet. But who know when I opened my door and I saw her and her sister Joey standing in front of my gate with the bling bling Minnie hairbands on! My jaw dropped when I saw her coz she said she will only come back in the morning to celebrate my birthday and I really buy it but I was cheated. LOL First time feel so grateful to be cheated XD 
You are just too sweet. I love you and may our friendship get stronger and stronger and last forever. T_T

I am so grateful to have these sisters in my life!
close-up
 I was super happy and smile good from inner to outer.
 :)
 Fiona and I in random.
 You worth a kiss *Love and blush* :P
 Finally, it was twelve and we lighted up the candles.
1 BIG pink candle = 10 years old, 10 different colours candle = 10 years old, 1 small pink candle = 1 year old. Total up 21 years old!! *So mathematic huh*
 With the cake and the stubborn candles which is so difficult to blow.
I was so scare to get close to the spike to take photo.
*Burst out laughter*
 Make a wish.
Blow like 10 times I can die. XD
Chit chat and watched video while having the cheese cake. And the special party ended at 12.30am.

Dragged myself out of my lovely bed at around 9am to have my mee-sua-neng. *The MUST in my every birthday* I am a typical Chinese haha.
 The smiley eggs and the mee-sua.

For lunch time,
 My aunt prepared steamboat, fried dumplings, grilled red wine chicken wings, nasi beriani, rendang chicken and...
 grilled chicken chop for me!!
Every single of it are so so yummy nom nom :P
 My 21st birthday cake.
It is a simple and nice pandan cake.
 The candles.
The cake and pressies.
My lovely dad and uncle.
 My most beloved aunts.
 My dearest BFF in the world.
Blowing candles.
And cutting cake.

Unfortunately, the cake was a bit spoilt and so my dad returned the cake to the shop. 
Fortunately they paid us another more expensive cake, which is the Crepe! yay :D
And, I got another chance to make wishes.

The Crepe.
It is a bit thicker than the famous Nadeje, but it is still nice!

Now, let me present to you what I got from family and friends for my twenty first.
The earliest present which was given by my maktab gang in September. 
This was a surprise too coz they cheated us that they will only give me Apple earphone and surprisingly they gave me Beats! I use it everyday now and cherish it so much. 
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack is one of the skincare that I wanted so much! 
My aunt bought for me at a cheaper price in the airport. 
I used it few times already and I found it really diminishes my pores.
A simple yet truly meaningful and touching gift from my dear Yunying!
She recorded a video of her wishing me and singing Birthday Song and made a video using our old photos. I was really touched when I saw her talking to me. She was so near to me! Miss her so much.
 Bonita tote bag from my dearest Fiona!
She took photo of 3 totes and asked me to choose and this is the one chosen! I found this tote bag would be very useful especially when I go to practicum in the coming semester. I love this bag so much!!! Thanks darling, for the bag for the card for the surprise for everything. :")
 Last but not least, the gold necklace and gold key pendant from lovely dad!
21st always symbolize one is getting real mature and key is like a symbol that we enter adulthood and own our right to make own decision and freedom. So, I am given this. Thanks daddy I love this gift. :)

I always wanted something real big in my birthday when I was a kid. Since my birthday always in the holidays, I got no chance to celebrate with my classmate, thus I always hope to celebrate with them. I hoped to have a birthday party and even dreamed of my dad invited my favourite girl band SHE to my house and sing for me. *Daydreaming*

But now, I am easily satisfied by a simple action done as long as the kindness is there. Though sometimes I am still envy of those who have many friends to celebrate with him/her, I am still happy and contented because I am able to celebrate my birthday with my family and BFF on the real birthday itself. Those who appreciate you will celebrate with you with the real mean, so what for we ask for those physical thing and fake wishes? *I really plan not to show my birthday in Facebook anymore, start from next year perhaps?* 

My biggest hope is I could live my everyday simple yet fruitful and meaningful. My aunt said once we step into 20+, the days pass real fast and soon we will step into 30, 40 older and older. 
I really hope that I could fully use my everyday to do something right. I want to correct my laziness and be someone who pay 100% attention in everything I take part. 
I want to be braver and more independent. 
There is always an ideal model in my mindset and I could only achieve 50% of that most of the time, I must try my best to achieve 100. There is no more excuse in every mistake because nobody will pity or help you somemore since you are already an adult.

Absolutely. I am 21 years old, a big girl. :)

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

No comments: