Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day out with beloved Miss Ong :)


Thanks to my aunt's friend's husband kindly drove us all the way from Kangar to Penang Island. I was super sleepy but I kept myself awake so that I won't miss out the chance to have another look at KMPP, a place fulled with sweet memoirs. Though the car just passed by at the speed of 110km/j, I was still overwhelmed with happiness. I never think that I could be so near to this place again. God know how much I cherish my one month memories here. :")

Reached Queensbay Mall at around 1 after about 2 hours drive. Had my meal with my aunt and her old friends at Dragon-i. Met with my KMPP lecturer Miss Ong afterwards. It had been one year plus since we last met each other. It is pretty cool that we are still keep in touch and quite close with each other though I was just one month there. =)

She brought me to LIGHTHOUSE COFFEE cafe.
Cappucino for me and Hazelnut chocolate for her.
And we shared the cheese cake and the signature tiramisu cake which is highly recommended.
The tiramisu was really great! It tasted bitter sweet and pure.
Us.
There is a wall that we could write down our feelings here.
This is our notepad. Spot it if you were here!
Thanks for the wishes Miss Ong. Wish you Happy Teaching and stay young and pretty forever. <3 p="">
We chit-chatted a lot in the cafe white waiting for the rain to stop. I learnt a lot from the experience shared by Miss Ong. I'm glad to have a 良师益友 in my life. We moved forward to visit the most popular spot in Penang recently - the mural. Thanks to the guidance of Miss Ong, I could easily spot those mural without searching with a map or get lost.
The motorcyclist.
The doggie.
Kung fu painting.
The Minions.
Iron wire art.
There are a lot of this along the road but I simply took one only.
POTD
For the first time wrapping in such colour combination, a new try huh!
I am no more a black and grey people.
The roadsign deco.
Siblings on bicycle. One of the oldest mural.
The giant cat.
The mouse at the back. *Giggle*
 
姓周桥 Zhou's bridge

Basketball.
Minion again.
The swing. Another oldest painting.
So gam that Miss Ong and I wore the similar colour bottom. Hehe

Walked around the area and we did spot most of the mural. It was about 1 hour walking and both of us were exhausting. So Miss Ong brought me to another cafe to have a late high tea perhaps? I so wanted to have good food but I was too full that day. :( Can somebody invent a pipe that can sent the food from oesophagus out from the body so we wont feel full and be fat? 
CHINA HOUSE
It is an amazing cafe as you may have your meal in a garden next to the pond or at the normal table and listening to the live band. There is a mahjong paper clipped on the table and crayons prepared aside so you can draw whatever you like while having your meal too. Ain't it creative?
One of the entrance.
There are a lot of painting in the shop too.
Me.
Another piece of Tiramisu cake.
We ordered a piece of Tiramisu for sharing. Sharing is love haha. Tiramisu is also the highlight in this cafe.  I ersonally think this cake is nicer than the tiramisu in Lighthouse when I first tasted it, but after few trying, I agreed with Miss Ong, Lighthouse's tiramisu was way better than this. Tiramisu here was nice with the nuts and chocolate to chew with, but it was too sweet when you eat more.
The sand castle 沙雕.
Love this photo a lot too. Credited by Miss Ong.
Miss Ong and the sand castle.
Miss Ong and I.
Thank you so so much for spending time to visit here and there with me. I know she is super tired coz she has to work the next morning. She is not only a good lecturer, but also a good photographer who taught us to pose nicely so that I wont looked that fat, a good guide who brought us to nice cafe and spot nice mural, and also a good friend who is willing to teach and share experience. I am so glad to know her in the one month time in matric. I will study hard to be like her one day! Keep in touch my beloved Miss Ong and hope we could meet again and have fun again soon in the future!! :D

No comments: