Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Paddy Museum in Kedah


Last minute decision to book the air ticket and follow my aunt to have my trip in Northern Malaysia and Hatyai. Finally I am no more a potato couch at home. :)

Went to my aunt's friend in Malacca one day before the flight. Woke up super early 3am to rush for the flight at 7am. I was super tired!! It was only about 45 minutes flight from south to north, so fast huh! With a sleepy eyes, my aunt's friend brought us to visit Paddy Museum in Alor Setar. RM5 entrance fees is required.
 At the entrance.
 There are many types of grain from different countries being displayed in the museum. Actually I could not spot any big difference between them.
 The structure of a grain.
 Spot the paddy deco along the corridor.
 The scarecrow deco at a displaying site.

There is a lot of traditional tools that used to process the grain into rice in the olden days being displayed in the first and second floor. There is a beautiful and special mural being showed in the third floor which you may look around the 360 degree scenery of the village when you stand on the rotating corridor.







No comments: