Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 14, 2013

333 Thai Restaurant @ Hatyai


Continued from the last post, I mentioned that I was back to hotel and going for dinner huh. The tour guide brought us to this Thai restaurant named 333 which is a place right opposite to Songkhla and we could have a look at the land of Songkhla when we were having dinner. It is so damn far from the city and we took nearly one hour drive there. The road towards that makan place was zigzag and narrow.

There were a lot of basket? cage? in the middle of the sea which is used to catch the prawns.
I called it 千军万马 coz it looked like a lot of old China warships coming towards us.
The day had darken when we reached.
The atmosphere there was relaxing as the breeze softly caressed your hair and the air was cool.

Acted like model and took lotsa nice photo.
With aunt and her old collge-mates.
How time would change me and my mates after 35 years graduation ?
I hope our friendship would be like them too, still keep in touch and so close. I'm jelly. =)
See how fresh and big the prawns. (Above)
The outcome. (Below) I couldnt eat prawns but I did try the tang-hoon and it was nice.

My favourite, kelabu papaya.
Tomyam fish. The fish was so fresh that it melted in your mouth.
Another favoy of mine, mango kelabu with fried fish.
The meal only costed us 100-200+ bucks. How could we have the chance to have big prawns, fresh fish, crabs with this price?

After the dinner we went to the floating market nearby to have a look. I thought we could have a ride on the sampan and bought thing from them on the water but I was a bit disappointed because it was different. I was so keen in searching mango pulut but it was to no avail. :(

Simply take some photo because I was tired and sad I couldnt find my pulut.
Back to hotel at around 8.30pm. Thanks God I reached safely as I mentioned the road was zigzag and narrow. Yet, it was super dark in the night without the road lamp. Took a bath and relaxed my busy body and mind in Massaging Center.
Goodnight worlds. :)



No comments: