Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 16, 2013

Made in Penang Interactive Museum 美因槟廊


I am so blessed to have this friend who immediately promised to drive me around when I told her I would be in Penang. Thank you my dear Yee Ching for spending your day drive me to interesting places!! :D
Big Ben Breakfast to kick off the day.

We then visited the newly opened Made in Penang Interactive Museum 美因槟廊 which is just opposite to the jetty. We were charged RM5 for the entrance (Student price). I thought there are only some 3D trick art paintings through some photo of friends, so I was quite surprised by the clay figure when I entered.
Selling Nasi Lemak.
Selling Durians.
There are many many more displays but I didnt take photo of it. They looked real, aint they?
The view of the jetty in olden days?

There was another interesting thing that surprised me! We gotta stand in the particular place and we could put the entrance ticket given on our palm and the funny outcome shown. It is special!
The funny 面谱~
Ticket on palm in reality, building on hand inside the screen.

There is a small theater which show us the movie/ animation of history of Penang too. The effect on the windows is special.

The highlight of the museum. There were so many friends of mine had visited this place and posted the photo and made me jealous. XD I never dream of there is one day I could visit this place too. Is it a dream come true? I would like to visit all 3D trick art museum all over the world. :P

This is the second trick art museum I have visited so far. I think the one in I-city Shah Alam is actually much better as the 3D effect looked real. I couldn't say the one in Made in Penang is bad, it is great too in it's own way. Personally think that the 3D effect of the mural here is not that real but most of the paintings here showed the local culture or tradition in Penang. So it is more meaningful as we youngsters could understand better about the culture in Malaysia.
Fighting fish? 打架鱼and Game-boy 游戏机 The most interesting part in my childhood's day.
Kids nowadays only addicted in Apple product. This is the interesting thing they miss out.
The beca.
Love lane.
Met Yee Ching's bestie - Jia Ming. A very sweet girl with sweet dimples and lotsa funny expressions. :)
Drawing.
Snake Temple.
The cha-kiak!! So local thing.
This is the funniest drawing in the museum I think.
The building looked very short in real but it became very tall in the photo. So cool.
The monster.
The ferry.
The Ghost.
Yee Ching looked like part of the drawing. I scare people wonder why they dont see ghost in red dress the next time they visit after see my this photo. Muahaha XD
The culture of Peranakan. The mirror effect.
槟城大旗鼓
Kopi time with Mr. Lim Guan Eng.
This is so real and cute right?
The beca.
The lady I brought is..... Hahaha!
I am a Kuli 苦力
拖了三轮车还要扛货丫 XO
四季平安

Time to fetch Yee Xien giraffe from the jetty. Looking forward the next fun post :)

No comments: