Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Enjoyable day out with the beloved. =D

Some very little bad mood before hanging out.
I just couldn't understand how some people think sometime and I don't feel like complaining and backstabbing those people here though this is a space belongs to me. I just feel kinda disappointed on their attitude. No doubt, it's YOU that I am saying! Anyway, it didn't affect my mood too much. Outing with those lovely one is much much more enjoyable and blissful compared to the time facing those unwilling fake face, perhaps. I was very tired but I was looking forward the outing so much!!!
I have became an active and outgoing girl who join a lot of outing, haven't I?
Wanna had our simple meal at Ice Town but it was off today. Changed the destination to Papazzi but the same outcome. Grrrr I will definitely not having another time hang out on Monday!! Lastly we had our late lunch at La France.




Never fail to try another plate of Carbonara. =P 
 Candid while eating
 Those familiar faces.
Ivan, Yee Ching, Giraffe Yee Xien and me (left)
Kexin, Peh Yee and Ena (right)
 Us.

Headed to Universal to have our K-box session. Now I know why every teachers can sing well. Teachers love singing! We were given Minion room this time.
 Ivan really sang well!!
We kept think that we hadn't turned off the original soundtrack of the singer's voice. XD
Yee Ching and I

Yee Xien and I
*My legs looked slim Muahaha*
Ena and I
Peh Yee and I
Birthday girl Ker Sing and I
Taking photo with the wallpaper behind.
XP
 What's so excited?
Rarely random shoot of mine looked nice. So I must upload here heehee ;P

Girls being girls session get started!
 The room mates.

And we got lotsa group photos today.
All of them looked so so nice and I love every single of them. <3 p="">






After sing K session, we moved to Roppongi Japanese Restaurant as planned but sad to say that it was closed today. And here there was a incredibly funny incident happened! The handle of my car door was broken by Giraffe! I was kinda speechless. I drove my car to the nearby workshop for the repairment and we waited nearly 1 hour there. 
It didn't affect my happy mood actually. I just found it very ridiculous I couldn't stop laughing XD

Afterwards we moved to Ishiraku Izakaya for the birthday dinner of Ker Sing.
Most of the photos below credited by Yee Ching.
:)
 The deco.
 The seats.
 The Menu.
With the Birthday Girl.
My Kimchi Ramen @ RM16
It is very delicious, spicy and sour and the soup is very thick. The portion is very big and made me really full. Worth a try!
Smoked salmon sushi.
It was heavenly yummylicious! The salmon fish is very fresh. I don't know what gave the crispy taste to my buds.

Happy girl and Tiramisu Birthday cake.
There is only very little cream inside so I like it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERSING!!
Wish you all the best in everything like what we wished you just now. Getting prettier and fairer. Stop being a blur blur octopus. Faster get your charming prince. And so on so on.
 Group photo again. =)
 The polaroids.
 Surprisingly the boss treated us a bottle of wine!
How nice every year the boss of different Japanese cuisine that we dined in for Ker Sing's birthday celebration will treat us something. The boss of Aburi Japanese Restaurant treated us a plate of sushi last year.
 The lucky girl and the wine.
 Yam~~~~~~~~~Sheng.
The wine contains 14% alcohol. It gave sweet taste to your buds if you sip it slowly. But Ker Sing kept complaining that it was very bitter, she drank too fast I guess?
Photo of the day.
THE BIG HEAD BIG FACE TEACHERS.

Thanks for reading.
Hope you enjoy reading my day.
Goodnight.
:)

No comments: