Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 2, 2014

Study date.


Study week get started.
Well, it only means 'HOLIDAYS IS COMING' for me!
*3 weeks+ from now on*
But before that, I am very grateful to have the chance to study at home NOW.
And today I am having a Study Date with my BFF.

OOTD of a nerdy girl.
*Fiona forced me to take one*
Singlet from FOS + Cardigan from Brands outlet + Jeans shorts
I like nerdy and relaxing attire like this.
It gives me comfy and secure feeling.

The nerdies in Oldtown. XD
Kinda hardworking huh?
Fiona is the one who really paying attention I feel so stress study with her. I am the one who kept pretending. I kept pressing phone after I had done with maybe half a page? And of course most of the study time I am sleeping, if you know me well you will definitely know. =P I always promise myself to change this bad study attitude but I just couldn't. I should study with pro people more.

We then back to Fiona's place to study.
We She really studied so hard until my stomach complained that it had became empty again and we headed to Spice Vaganza to have our high tea session.


Yours truly is here.
:D

The only selca we had for today.

With cutie pie mei mei.

We had these really naise food after focus too much in studies.
Heavenly great food I swear I will bring my maktab babes here when they come to Muar for practicum next semester. I can't wait for the next visit!!

Honey grilled chicken chop @ RM14.80

Signature Chocolate Brownies with ice-cream and crumble @ RM6.90 ONLY!!
It is really really super damn tasty with the cold cold ice cream that melts nicely with the hot brownies and the crispy crumble in your mouth. So nice I wanna fly XD
*Sorry if you feel that I am too over in description but it is really yummylicious*

That's all for the Study Date.
It is a date entitled 'Study' to reduce the guilt.
:)

No comments: