Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 8, 2014

小鸟的成长日记 Growth diaries of birds

 Have you ever see a bird baby?
I never see this magical process before until this week.
:)

There were 2 eggs found in the basket of my old bicycle last week according to my aunt. To be honest, I miss it actually.
When I checked it out, the bird babies were already born.

PS: Please leave my blogspot if you are the type who will feel disgusting when you watched any Animal Planet show before 'coz the pictures before are actually a bit unpleasant. 

Day 1:
The botak bald baby birds.
My aunt found they are very disgusting but I found them cute.
I was totally amazed by the nest built by the mother bird. Mother's love is so noble!
How could a human mother go to abortion or throw away her kids? Animal knew how to take care of it's children too. The mommy bird will feed the baby birds twice a day. The daddy bird will just stop at the fence of my house and the mommy bird flew into the basket of my bike. What a pity I didn't capture the moment.

Day 2: 'Blackhead' type of things started to be seen. I forgot to take photo. I'm sorry. :(

Day 3:
Short short feathers on the wings.

Day 4:
You can see how fast the feathers grow!!
More feathers on backbone site.
The baby birds opened their mouth quite often when they were not sleeping.
The mommy birds came more often like maybe 3-5 times to feed the growing baby.
They would continued to sleep soundly after eating. 

Day 5:
More feathers on head.

That's the last photo I could take. The birds were declared missing this morning!
My aunts and I have no idea where they gone. I hope not eaten by the cats since the evidence proved that they wasn't any criminal marks done by the cats. The nest is still nice and no blood stain around.
I think they were brought away by their parents since the present nest is too small for them already. And maybe I visited and kepo too often and the parents bird don't want the baby birds disturbed by me.
My study week back to boredom days without the expectation to see the changes of the birds each morning waking up.
Anyway, I wished that the birds could grow up healthily happily and strong and fly high in the sky soon! 
=D

No comments: