Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 23, 2014

Holidays and Target.


Glad to tell that my Semester 5 had officially came to the end!
I couldn't tell how fast the time flies.
Another one and a half year, I am going to graduate.
I can't wait for the next practicum, seriously!
I miss the contented life like that. Busy yet satisfying.

Well, speaking of holidays.
I got a one month holiday this time.
Anybody there? I am free to date!
:D
A holiday that I got no much drama to watch.
Sad about that but it also means that I can use my time doing more meaningful activities.
People usually use their holidays in relaxing and do nothing, but I always want my holidays to be fully used.
*though it always ended up doing nothing also, shameful me*

TARGET:

  • 300 pieces of Chun Lian
  • 2-3 English novels
  • Daily exercising
  • 11pm - 9am perfect sleep
  • Restart one day one normal meal principle
  • Learn cooking and making breads


Let's see what I could achieve.
Happy Holidays!!
xx

No comments: