Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 5, 2014

I miss family and friends.


It had been one whole week since I met them.
Some are even two weeks.
I NEVER know I could miss them so much.
We quarrel or having cold war or boi song each other quite often, maybe once per week?
But when come to this moment, I must tell that I miss them so much!
I miss the time we could gather in one room and chat and laugh like nobody business whenever we're free.
But NOT now!
We are having practicum now and of course we are so so busy and also some of us stayed outside.
Thus, we could no more meet and shout at each other's name everyday like we used to be.
I don't know how others feel like but I really miss them.
I got so much happenings in school that I want to tell them!
We chat so much my mouth get so dry when we finally met in the talk.
Time flies so fast suddenly we are informed that the talk was over.
HAHA.
I really really miss them.

I miss my room mate so so much too!
Though sometime I feel awkward to stay with another person, I am really used to it right now.
With my room mate, I no need to worry that I might slept overtime.
I can tell and complain everything to her and she will just keep them for me.
I can share every happy incidents and I can discuss a lot of things with her.
Unlike now, I have my free space but I am bored.
I can focus on my work but nothing else could be done besides working on RPH, online and watching drama, life is seriously dull. So contented but dull. Everyday repeated.
I got housemates and my partner to tell of course but they're considered so new to me I don't really know their personality and I can't tell everything like I shared with my room mate and giraffe.
I hope time will improve our relationship to a positive side.
For now, I just simply miss them.

I am stuck in BP I can't go home.
I miss home too.
You know I gotta hide my tears when I was talking on phone just now.

For a better tomorrow,
Leave everything alone and keep on fighting!
I believe I can overcome everything and succeed!
:)

No comments: