Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The kids in my class.


I am going to introduce the kids in my class in this post.
:)

It was really a memorable brand new experience for me. I was requested to teach the Year 3 and according to my teacher, they got some problems in discipline and attitude and it made me so worry at the beginning. 
But soon after I entered the class for the first time, I discovered that they are all very good and cute kids. 
Sometimes, I did hope that they can be noisy a bit during my period so that I could train my class control skill, but it never happen. What make me worry most of the time was that they are way too quiet and I really scare they couldn't answer me and give me cold cold face especially when my lecturer came to observe me. 
So, I gonna crack my mind everyday to create a lot of interesting activities for them. I had games and group discussion for them most of the time. Drama once, competition few times. 
In a nutshell, they did everything well.

Every teachers have their favourite kids in class, I believed.
Those who are cute and having good performances and give you super co-operation will normally the one you sayang the most.
To be frank, this is my most sayang girl in the class Zhi En.
She looked like one of my friends at my first sight and she kept raise up her hands to answer my question, that's the reason I sayang her the most.
But I am quiet a fair teacher, I give everybody same treats.

The handsome and intelligent boy in my class Jia Le.
He is the representative in the school to all public speaking contest and recently win a prize in the Chinese Carnival Storytelling competition. Every teachers praised him. He tops the class but sometimes I don't feel he is very very intelligent because he couldn't answer every questions from me correctly. *I'm smarter than him when I was young XD*


Another cute nerdy boy in my class Zhi Yong.
He is very active in class, always gave correct answer and also funny comments.
The only bad point that I don't like about him was that he was always late in submitting homework and give all sorta excuses. I hope he could change this attitude.


The cutie pie Jackson.
I wanna cubit his face so much omg so cute I can die! His face turned into a very big red apple after PJ and when being praised by teachers. He seldom gave respond in class but I knew he understood what I taught through his work.


Xue Jun.


Lim Zi An, a name I called most often in this month.
A kid that gives teachers the most serious headache yet you could done nothing to him. I called his name at least 5 times in 30 minutes class and he smiled innocently towards you and the smile just melted you. You felt angry about him but you will never dislike him. 
He is a bit towards hyperactive syndrome and he could never pay attention in class.


Jun Quan.
A very shy and quiet boy in class. I could hardly hear his voice. So everytime when he raised up his hand, I would call him to answer. I could see his improvement within this one month. In the first week, he totally never raise up hands and answer any question of mine. But his attitude changed to a positive way, answer more and more question. I felt warm.

 Yao Yang

 Hong Rui

Guang You
A very passive boy in my class.

 Qing Xiang

Angel.
She is not good in academic but she tried hard in every class.

 Ai Yi.
The most responsible monitor in class.

 Jenny.

Xue Rou.
Also not very good in academic but she did try hard in my class too. The first week I entered, she didn't wanna answer me when I called her name, but from the second weeks onward, she changed.

A rough intro about my class, my students, my first class of students in my teaching life.
I hope every of them could succeed in life in 10 years time.
:)

No comments: