Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 18, 2014

Just another simple diaries from a teacher trainee :)

Time flies!!
Another week is gone.

Glad to tell that I had went through all the observation of both lecturer and teacher in school.
My marks is alright, not too bad, according to my teacher. 
And the lecturer praised that the idea I used for today's lesson is creative and my planning flows smoothly. The only disadvantage is that I didn't make a good conclusion to connect everything together. She got it right! I really did feel weird when I was teaching in front. I knew that something was missing but I didn't know what is it exactly. My lecturer is really a pro!! How could she know much better than the person who planned the things! *Respect* Actually her comments made me worry about my marks but my teacher told me not to worry because the marks is not too bad. I hope so too. Let bygone be bygone, I had really put in effort and I learnt and I think that is enough. :)

So right after we finished school, Jiong Chee and I went back the rented house, took a bath and went to the town!! Bought some farewell present for kids and teachers in Popular and met up with Yee Ching babe and Ivan. Sing K session is the highlight of the day! We always sing song in the journey to and fro between rented house and school and finally we could go for K-box! Sang quite a number of songs but the carve was like haven't been cured. I want to sing somemore!!
With Yee Ching.
We met up every week, that's pretty cool huh?
Do we looked more like a teacher after 3 weeks practicum? XD
My Ts said: "Whatever Chic Now!"
 =D

Pepper Chicken Chop (RM12.50) + Cendol (RM4) as my dinner at Daddy Village Restaurant.
Went to a coffee shop for fried tofu and fried banana. Fat die me but eating is really something you need when your life is super busy and stress.

The ending of observation means that the first practicum of mine is coming to the end, soon. So soon that I want it to stay! I rather have my life as busy as this everyday than attending those meaningless classes in college. Life is never easy during practicum session. No matter how tired you are after school each day, you still have to spend the rest of your time (besides eating and bathing and some low-quality sleeping) in writing a lesson plan, you still gonna be well-prepared before going to school, entering a class. But still, I am enjoying it! Life is busy like hell, but my mind and my heart are both overwhelmed with satisfaction. The fatigue and hard effort paid off when you see your kids changing to a positive way and love you more day by day. Those days will be missed terribly before the next practicum coming, seriously.

I gonna spent this weekend relaxing more and wrapping those farewell presents. RM100/person spent on those gift! But I really feel grateful for the school. They seldom gave us tough and heavy task and even the class replacements are countable using one hand. And the teachers really taught us a lot.

Perhaps I should go for some quality sleeping when I got the chance now.
Rest well and be ready for the next phase of my life.
Everything will be alright, I believed.
Goodnight, earthlings.

"关灯,睡觉,晚安"
*Quoted by the poems performed by the kids in my school*
:)

No comments: