Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cultural night in UTHM

The first practicum ended and we are all back to the college.
I rushed so badly to get myself attending the Cultural Night in UTHM on time.
Giraffe is the one who asked us to go and I nearly forgot the date. I was so tired and my eyes were super swollen and I didn't feel like going, but since I had promised her last time, I kept my promise.
I guess this is a meaningful night because the fees we spent to buy the ticket will be donated to the dialysis organization.

5 of us.
Kexin, Ena, Jiong Chee and needless to introduce the Giraffe girl and yours truly.
:)

Hippo and Giraffe gather again!!
XD

Plus Ena
Plus Kexin

The four of us. Girls being girls.
We had mentioned that we didn't want to take any other photo as we looked terribly ugly that day, but still when the camera was in front, we posed. LOL
And I dont know we were there to watch the performances or selca? >.<
I guess it was because we didn't meet each other for a loooooong time. So we are forgiven huh?
SO sorry for that. But seriously the performance was good. We didn't finish and we left earlier but what impressed us was the Chinese dance by secondary school students. It was so so amazing!

With the decoration outside the hall before leaving.
I guess that's all for today.
I am too tired and I need a good night rest.
Ciao =)

No comments: