Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

stupid girl

keep feel that i am the most stupid chinese in kmpp
i am so disappointed on my own performance
every students seemed to be so clever esp the chinese guys that i have known,but why not me?
i really upset!
i dont know who can refer to since i am not yet familiar with my new friends here
i scared being laughed and sooted by them ><
i know malu tanya,sesat jalan
i asked
but i still blurrrrr @@
who can save me from this blur world?
it is a feeling of unsecure and scary to stay here
i feel so lonely in the blur world....

2 comments:

♥ 咔 诺 ♥ =★= 黑 与 白 の 天 际 =★= said...

dont be so stress,gal...
you hav 2 work it out,not just blame yourself,k?
I will always support you,dont worry...
love you oh....
kambateh!

Jing Chan said...

i tried ady bt still blurrr @@
i even msn ask apek math ques
i dunno who can help me here...
i really need u all to by my side,really miss u all...
with u all,i feel secure and safe,like being protected,bt now...i hv to do things on my own TT