Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Weekend gathering is love. :)


My girls were coming to my house!!
I was the most excited and blissful girl. =D
Though I was super duper tired and exhausted after a week non-stop teaching and writing RPH, the tiredness cured after I met all my lovely friends. Thanks for coming to my house all the way so far.

Ena was lending her helping hand in cutting the chicken.

The Chefs in house.

The Maid muahaha XD
Thanks for realising your promise and visit me, my forever lovely giraffe.
Ready to serve.
Steamboat and Auntie Jang and Fried Kailan.
Me
The lovey-dovey.

It was really a peaceful and joyful night. We chatted about the happenings in our own school, the overloads cuteness of kids and how exhausted in preparing RPH and so on. The complaining was getting lessen compared to the previous week, glad that we had used to the tedious lifestyle like this. Perhaps? :) Lovers love, haters hate, visitors came. LOL. That's why we had a happy meal. There is no comparing of works and there is only experience sharing. I love this type of conversation.

After the heavy meal, we got lychee water and some Tiger beer as dessert. Not to forget, we got some really enjoyable music performance from Ena and giraffe and also a really fantastically funny performance from Ivan which made me laugh like crazy! I got sore throat the next morning because I laughed too much. Awwwwww XD

 The funny character Ivan.
Give you a solo photo in my blog since you always get neglected by us girls. XD

Btw,
I felt so thankful because my tutor papa Zel came visiting us too in that evening. Thought he was just kidding when he said he will come visit me. It turned out real! So nice to have En. Zel as our papa. He is an awesome tutor. He really takes care and concerns of each one of us. The best thing about him is that he is no racism! Thanks for the pau and banana, so yummy so sweet. Thank you papa Zel, once again! We love you :D
In case you don't know who is papa Zel.
Nah... he is our BC2 beloved papa.

To conclude,
it was a good good night!
Hopefully more gathering like this coming.
:)

No comments: