Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 18, 2010

totally collapse

it was a really sad news that made half of the muarian cry out their heart TT
the sweetest Wee's family had been destroyed by the mishap in Kuantan-Segamat Road...
I was taking tuition with Mr Wee from Form 1 to Form 3,everytime during class he did his best to explain to us.He never been selfish in lending us the Science CD to let us understand better.I remember Mrs Wee always give him a cup of water during class and he once told us that if guys want to get marriage have to find a wife like that,and the whole class burst out laughing!I can barely remember Mr Wee laughing and Mrs Wee shy smile.They were such a sweet couple and the sweetness of the family is shown through the photo around the living room....
But,unfortunately,the scene had gone..........
It is really a cruel fact!We have lost a great teacher!!
Mr Wee called me before to teach me how to further up my studies since i was confuse towards my future and asked for his help,he spoke to me kindly and offered me help if I still had problems.He was such a nice man!responsible teacher!caring father!pious christian! WHY? WHY he was killed in such mishap? It is so unfair for him and his family and for all the students!
Is it because of God is having green eyes towards this happy Wee's family? =(

Jacinth...I miss you too...We havent know each other well and now u had gone...
In my memory,u were really a sweet and shy girl.The first time when you get your hair rebonded,you were shy until you feel reluctant to come out to the tuition class,how shy you are?lolss
you are a gentle and quiet girl too.You seldom talk in class.Even u talked,also in a low volume.I remembered the songs you recommend to me,Good girl turn bad by Fergie.It was really a nice song! You were also a korean singer addict..and also I can remember we exchange tips and giving each other mentally support before SPM...The memories u gave me aint many,but they were all a good one! REST IN PEACE,JACinth,you would never been eliminated in my memory,never and ever...rest in peace under the care of your beloved father God...

Life is so weak,breakable and unpredictable
the previous second,a person alive and talk to you doesnt mean that he ll still be there in the next second.
My hands were trembling and my heart sank when I heard this news from my dear jie jie,I shocked until I couldnt squeeze my tears out.I couldnt focus throughout the whole lecture.I hate myself for being so helpless.I couldnt do anything for them except crying and praying for them... =X
I hope that I can be appreciate everybody I know in my life because we will never know when are we going to lose them...as i said appreciate every moments =)


p/s:Mrs Wee,be STRONG!!

4 comments:

健壹 said...

I was so sad and confused when heard that too T T
Why must god taking such a nice girl away from us while we still haven know her well?
Why not those useless guy gone but her and her family? ><
Curse those cause the accident =X

Jing Chan said...

they are kind enough to forgive those who had done wrongly
to be wise,we just have to pray for those who stay alive but not to curse the lorry driver who cause it...it ll never help,isnt it?
so gather the energy and pray for mrs wee and jemima and josiah,may god bless them!

tangent said...

god loves them so much ..dnon wan them 2 stay in this sinful world..they lifted to kingdom of christ up there d..so, think +ve ly ..kay?
jord God muz have its ownintention 4 wat hea had done..
juz pran sincerely 4 them..Amen..

Jing Chan said...

copycat!copy one of the famous quote of mr chai mun,think +vely...lols
i deeply bliv that they had gone to paradise and stay with their beloved father god...
miss the time tt with mr wee,so guilty last time i felt bored in his class and kept talking...we have lost a great sir TT TT
miss jac,i sud talk more 2 her and know her more =(