Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

bACK home

my body is back to Muar
but
my heart and mind are still in KMPP
always think of what my friends are doing right now
they are still carrying out the activities that I used to carry out last time
Last time,I could see them everyday,talking nonsence,sharing interesting incidents that happened around us
Now,I can only see them through a cold screen and hear their voice through phone call
I got no more the same excited feeling when they told me what had happened because I am not there anymore
The more they told me,the sadder I am
because I could only listen to it

I can see people walking around in library through webcam
Last time I could see it myself
Now,whats behind me is just a white cold wall,whats around me is just air
I so miss you all
I am so regret that I didnt appreciate the days I was there with you all
I was just taking it as a norm
I should talk more and laugh more with you all
SO,GUYS
appreciate what u all having now
sometime,something come and something gone
the feeling would never be the same again

ps i miss you ^^

No comments: