Nuffnang Ad

Monday, November 5, 2012

Sem 2 is over. :)


Well well, time flies. My semester 2 is officially ended after 3 days of exam continuously. This is my first time having exams during the weekends, I believe this is everybody's first time. Somehow, I feel it is great to complete the exam 3 days continuously rather than waiting for days as it made me more stressed. The urge to have holidays is torturing and unbearable and I did my countdown everyday, as usual. 3 days examination is tiring, as you have no time to relax or really rest after one paper, you have to carry on with your revision for the next subject. I cried because I couldnt stand of the stress, the night before EDU paper. I think this is because I couldnt really understand what's all sorta theory and I couldnt memorize it in this very last minutes. I miss home, I miss the warmth, I miss my friends and I want a talk but I have no time to even sms! Slept at 2am and woke up at 7 something. The life is really intolerable. I am glad that I went through it. I am quite satisfied with all the papers except BCN 3104. This was the subject I had the most confident before it because I get all cemerlang ticks for my assignment. And maybe due to this, I was over-confident. :( I will never be like this again, I will study hard for every single subject and I hope I could still grab an A for it, pls. 

Stop complaining about the exam, I have to record down what had happened for this semester. 
There were some arguments among friends and classmates too within this few months. That is considered small case compared to what we went through in Sem 1. I really let go quite many things and learnt not to care so much these 2 and half years in maktab. I friend with you if you are worth and vice versa. I become so lazy to socialize and act and talk to those I dont feel like. I know there are somebody are like that too. Come to my room and put on a smiley face and ask for help in studies but pretend I am transparent when I am not needed. Even my roomate ask me to lock the door. Yes, for the next semester onwards, I wont entertain if you continue to be like that, to be frank. :)

Another batch of seniors are leaving and they are sad. I wonder how I would feel after 3 years. Would I feel sad? I dont know. I know I will feel sad because of somebody who really treat me kindly. Forget about those unpleasant memories among friends, I know at least I will miss Yee Xien and my room mate Han Yin after the graduation. I hope I will never quarrel with my mate and wont argue over some stupid things with Yee Xien again. Another 3 years, lets see what is going to happen. :)

I should stop complaining about maktab, I will try my best to create nice stories when I speak of it, I hope I could. I believe people will treat me the same like how I treat them, I will treat everybody fair and nice, I hope I can. I will study harder, put in more effort in every assignments, stop thinking about competing with others but do everything for my own good, I hope I can. I gonna study hard to achieve my new set target, I hope I can study master and phD in my future, I hope I can. Not only hoping that I can do it, but I must realise all of the target or dreams. Cheers for the holidays, rest well, recharge battery. :)

No comments: