Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Australia trip day 7 - Family day in Royal Botanical Garden


Happy mood was on as this was another day of my Family Daaayyy! XD

If you wondered how my jie jie's house looked like. Nah. 
Ya, this shows how dangerous the house is. No fence, no grill, no gate, no alarm. I think I am just too fuss over the safety of houses in Australia because as you know lah Malaysia is not very safe. If there were any houses like this in Malaysia, I think the glasses would be broken and the whole houses habis lah with a stone. No joke, just a stone will do. Somehow, every houses in Australia looked the same like this. Even there is grill around, the grill also very low and I dont think it will be useful enough to protect the house. I really worry sometimes. But my jie jie said Australia is safe and there wont be any problem to stay in a house like this. Buddha bless her, always. :)
Gor gor's house which is just opposite of my jie jie's house. How nice can stay so near with your siblings.

They brought us to the Royal Botanical Garden in city. The botanical garden is very huge. There are a lot of beautiful flowers and herbs there. I dont think we had finished visiting every single edge that day. I was quite sick that day so I really felt quite tired walking for the whole morning. So sorry I couldnt play with full energy with my lovely boys. 
The lovely one.
The independence one.
Jin Ren was the tour guide of the botanical garden. He held the map and guided us where to go.
I was confusing where we were located and Jin Yang explained how to read the map for me.
The Green House.
First time entered a green house. It was really warm and humid inside.
 猪笼草
The gorgeous black swan in the lake.
The very weird looking tree.
The horologe 日晷 inside the Herb Garden
There were people getting marriage in the botanical garden.
There were people having picnic in the botanical garden. The kids were in fairy maiden costume.
There were lazy girl sitting aimlessly in the botanical garden. I was the lazy and ill one.
There were pretty girls taking photo in the botanical garden. Haha Gladys jie jie and me :)

We left the botanical garden at noon and went for lunch in Docklands. We had dim-sum in a Hong Kong restaurant. It was so crowded inside and luckily we reserved already. The dim sum there was delicious especially the char-siew-pow and the dao-fu-fa with ginger soup. After the lunch, we went for some shopping and my aunt bought the boys some toys in the Toy World. They were happy!
Slept for a whole afternoon at home because I was really sick. Sore throat. Jie jie cooked us dinner and that was how my lovely family day came to the end. :)

TO BE CONTINUED......

No comments: