Nuffnang Ad

Monday, November 12, 2012

Accident :(

It supposed to be a good day hanging out with my besties. 3 of us looked forward for this reunion dinner for ages already. Who knows it turned out to be like this. :(
We were supposing to go for Korean meal in Dong Seoul. This supposed to be our first time to have Korean food together, we never eat before together. When I was going to turn into that road, I bang on a kelisa. Damnshititfu*kyoumalaipo!!! Okay, I admit it was my fault as I shouldnt turn at the double white line place. But she was wrong too because she shouldnt drive that fast! I must protest myself because I slowed down when turn into that road already. Luckily I did so, if not I couldnt imagine what was going to happen. Maybe not only my front part of my baby car spoilt, but my side door will get badly damaged and my friends might be hurt.
I was shocked at that moment. My heart was bleeding because the baby car just arrived for 1 month and I cleaned it until shining shining yesterday and suddenly it was spoilt until quite ugly already. My hands went cold and my legs trembled but what to do? I had to protest myself. Suddenly my malay became so fluent and I shouted back. I was scared and nervous but my friends all said that I was steady, fierce, calm and brave at that moment. LOL. Thanks for my dad coming so soon to me and help me to settle. Thanks for my friends who support me and comfort me. Thanks for my family for didnt scold me for my carelessness. 
Best friends should experience something 'extraordinary' and now 3 of us experienced an accident. Though is a minor accident, it is still an unforgettable memory for us. So sorry for disappointing 2 of you and thanks for your understanding. So touched by what Yiling said '只要是我们三个人,吃什么都无所谓啊' Sounded so family love you know! So touched and warm. We got quite a nice girls' talk for the whole afternoon haha. It made me really miss our old time in Dato'. Never feel awkward chatting with you two. Are we like s.h.e? haha. Anyway, Love you girls!!! You girls are my best best best friends. :)

No comments: