Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Australia trip day 1- is all about boring flight

After the 9 hours flight, my butt was like no more mine and my whole body was so painful. I get really exhausted slept for only 4 hours in a day and didn't sleep at all during the flight. I saw very beautiful sunset in the plane.
Reach Australia at around 12.25am (9.25am Malaysia time). It was freaking cold at night though it is summer season in Australia here. Written 15 degree Celsius at the signboard at the roadside. Luckily I did bring my boots :P My cousin sister and sister-in-law fetched us back to home and it was a 40 minutes journey, about the distance from muar to malacca. Feel sorry for them as they have to wake up early the next day for work. *Thanks a lot!!* :)
I was quite surprised by the houses here because there isn't any fence around the house and the car has to park by the roadside. It is so different compared to houses in Malaysia. My cousin sister's house is quite a small one but I simply feel it is a cute house. It was a super-duper tired night!! Slept at 3am something (12am Malaysia time).



No comments: