Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, November 8, 2012

我们等你 Don't Stop Believin'


我们等你 Don't Stop Believin'
Kimberly Chia, Edwin Goh, Elvin Ng, Romeo Tan, Felicia Chin, Ian Fang, Xu Bin

It was pretty long time since I last watched Singapore Channel 8 drama. Thanks to my friend who recommend this drama for me. There is lotsa new faces that I never see before, even Elvin Ng is a new face for me. XD

This drama is about a passionate teacher, Miss Du Siman by Felicia Chin, who entered a very lousy school named Brilliante Secondary School. This school is very special because the principal only accept students who failed in PSLE twice. Fail once also not qualified, terrible huh! So all the students here are 'rotten apple', they are not only suck in result but also very bad in attitude and therefore they create a lot of problems for Miss Du. And here, Miss Du met the counsellor of this school, Mr Goh Yanbin. And both of them solve the students' problem and help them and change them. Not to forget the personal love story among both of them and Chef Jin Zhengnan by Romeo Tan.

This drama is nice because it is really really touched. I very easy to cry when I watch touching part, but normally I cried at the end of a drama. However, I cried many many times when I watched this drama, especially in the part Yilin (by Kimberly Chia) dead of kidney cancer. I felt so sad that she died so young and there are still many things she havent try. The most touching part is the friendship with her classmates, the memorable memories among every of them, especially with Zhixiang (by Ian Fang) and Wensheng (by Edwin Goh). Another crying point is the part that all the students crack their brain to think a way to get Miss Du back to school to teach them. I will definitely cry out if my future students love me like that too. Moreover, I feel this drama is great because Mr Goh and Chef Jin are super handsome. Especially Chef Jin who treat Miss Du super duper good omg!! He is so rich, so kind, so generous, so handsome and gentleman, so cheerful with his brilliant smile. XD For the very first time I like the Male 2nd.

From this drama, I learnt that love, care and patient are necessary for students especially the rebellious one. As Mr Goh always mention '改变是痛苦的,也需要时间。Changes are painful, and time needed.' As a teacher, we shouldnt only care for students' academic performance, but also we need to understand what makes a student to be like that. Normally students who have bad result not only because of their laziness, most of the time is because of their family and their background. I said before, I will only sayang those students with good result, but I must change my thought and should care more about the students with bad result. I decided to give my future students a second chance and be patient to teach, but if and only if they are lousy because of laziness I will give up. I hope I could be a good teacher in the future. :)

No comments: