Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, November 10, 2012

bla bla bla : money

1 for RM80, 3 for RM75, which one would you pick?

For me, I will certainly pick the second one, 3 for RM75. Because it increases the variety of clothes, rather than 1 with good quality one. I don't know maybe I am just too stingy too care about those pennies spent. I envy those people with LV, Prada, Chanel etc, I hope I could spend my money like them too, buy whatever that I like and I want without second thought, but I just couldn't. I always think a lot when I buy a thing, is it worth to buy, is it really necessary for me, etc. I think a lot when going to do one thing. I'm just too rational. I  don't know is rational a good point of mine or vice versa. I am just thinking too much. ><

Many friends were surprised when they heard that I can afford a car. They don't know I save a lot, I seldom go for shopping or hunt for new clothes maybe only when CNY arriving, I seldom watch movie maybe not more than 10 movies throughout these years, I seldom hangouts maybe only once/twice in a month and this is how I could save some money.

I hope I could earn lotsa money in the future, no need to be what billionaire/millionaire, I just hope the money I earn can afford me and my family's daily life expenditure, some pretty clothes and bags and shoes, entertainment once in a while and at least one oversea travel each year. :)

No comments: