Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Australia trip Day 9 - Tasmania trip Day 1


What a tiring morning *yawn* I woke up at 3am in the morning (12am Malaysia time)! I woke up at the time that I havent fall asleep if I was in Malaysia! *Yawnnnn* Woke up so early so that we wont miss the 7am flight to Tasmania. Glen gor gor fetched us to the airport at 4am. Felt so sorry for him because he had to wake up such early to drive us to the airport. Thanks a lot!! When we just get boarded, I immediately fall into sleep on plane. That was just an one hour flight so I arrived in Hobart airport with very sleepy eyes and grumpy mood. 

Our tour guide fetched us on time. He looked like my idol - Ethan Ruan.

He drove here and there to fetch all of his passengers/customers of the day. There were 10 people for today's trip because 2 people miss out their flight. My tour guide told us some information about Tasmania briefly. No fruits or vege is allowed to bring INTO Tasmania because all the fruits and vege planted there are organic one. The major industries for Tasmania are livestock industry, plantation industry (apple: Golden Delicious, Pink Lady, Gala, ping-pong size cherry, apricot and poppy flower), seafood industry (oyster, lobster, abalone) and mining industry. The population in Tasmania is very few, about 500,000 people in this island only. Somehow, the sum of sheep, cow, goat, horse is 10times more than the people living there.
The first place we visited was Victoria Dock. This is the port where people departed to South Poles to carry out their investigation. I had heard that the temperature in Tasmania will be lower than Melbourne by 7-8 degree celcius and seriously it was very very cold in the morning! But I think that was the only one time I felt cold throughout my Tasmania trip, the other days were okay.
My tour guide said it is just about $3-40,000 to own your own ship. The price is about the same as a car.
The first people who landed on Tasmania the small island.

Next station was the Richmond town (里奇蒙古镇). This is a well preserved ancient town in Australia. 
The curried scallop pie ($7.20) which was strongly recommended by my tour guide.
But, I dont think it was very delicious because the curry cannot compared with our Malaysia curry.

The Tasmania ice-cream ($5 for 2 scoops). The ice cream was very nice and smooth. I think it was better than Baskin Robins.

We went to a farm in Richmond. It is a very beautiful farm. 庄园+牧场,很浪漫很梦幻的屋子。

Feeding the sheep with bread.
Grass Mud Horse 羊驼,草泥马。
How nice if I could live in such beautiful and dream-like farm.

The historic bridge which was built in 1823
My aunt. *credited by the pro camera girl, Miss Jc :P*
The oldest catholic church which is still in used.
This is the church where Luo ZhiXiang and Rainie Yang carrying out the shooting for 再一次心跳


We went to Oyster Farm where Eason Chen recommended. But I didnt take the oyster.
We then had our lunch at Mures Restaurant at the Victoria Dock. Fish and Chips for $11+. Very hard to get used to the day without chilli sause. Chips with salt only.

We then visited the Cascade Beer factory located at the foot of Mt. Wellington with a history of about 100 years. We just captured some photos there as I dont drink beer and I dont think worthy as 10 bucks+ for 6 glasses of beer.




Finished eating lunch, finish drinking beer, so we went to the strawberry farm to pluck some strawberries as the desserts. $6 as entrance fees. You can eat as much as you could but can only fill and take away the strawberry in the box given. I dont like strawberry but I swear strawberries here are the sweetest I had ever tried before!


The trip was followed by visiting Mount Wellington in the evening. The scenery there also very beautiful. The Hobart city was under the layer of clouds. Quite foggy.


* Photo of the day *
Nice photo. *Credited by 2 handsome Korean oppa*



*Spot the oppa behind* They are very handsome with red hair and stylish clothing. One of them looked like Siwon!! They asked me to help them taking photo, and so I asked them to help me in return. Too bad I didnt say 'Kamsahamnida' to them rather than a simple 'Thank you'. Too bad I dont have the courage to ask them take a photo with me. Aiks!!
Climb up some rocks to the top of the mountain.
Thanks for the help by the Hong Kong couple. :)

Nice sun ray.
Mount Wellington brought nice scenery and nice memory for me because the weather there was perfect and comfortable, the scene was great and I met handsome oppa there. HAHAHA XD

Dinner at 茶之物语. A restaurant opened by the wife of vice president of the Tasmania state. 
麻婆豆腐+素春卷=$17.20
Ma-po-tofu was quite delicious but I disliked the spice and herb inside. The spring roll was normal.

Back to hotel at 8.30pm somehow the sky still very bright like 6.30pm in Malaysia.
TO BE CONTINUED......


No comments: