Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Australia trip day 2 & 3 - random day

Day 2
After a 8 hours flight here, I was exhausted. Slept at 3sth am in Australia time and woke up at around 10sth am in the morning. The weather was cold and I still couldnt used to it. I got nothing to do at cousin sister's house and fortunately my cousin sister-in-law invited us to her house. I was so joyous when I first met my youngest nephew, Jin Han. He was so shy in the beginning as he didn't talk much with us but after a while he became very talkative. He introduced his house for us and shared his secret toys with us. He murmured a lot. He is so CUTE and LOVELY!! 
Ah Su jie jie fetched me and my aunt to the tour company nearby so that we could ask and register the trip we would like to join. For my first expression, I really did not like the fellow who entertain us in the tour company as she was so impolite and arrogant. We asked about quite some trip that we interested in but we didn't decide immediately coz my aunt had to discuss with her friends.
After a while, Ah Su jie jie came to pick us after she picked the boys, Jin Ren and Jin Yang who were just finishing their school. It had been ages since I last met them. Now, they have turned taller and bigger. They are still the same sweet as they hug and greet us when they saw us.
We had simple lunch and dinner at Ah Su jie jie's place that day. And I played a lot with the boys too. So nice to hear them calling me 'gu-gu'. :)

Day 3

A new day. Woke up quite early today and walked to Syndal train station, which is a 15 mins walk distance from my cousin sister's house, to meet up with my aunt's friends so that we could register for the trip at the tour company together. Finally, we booked all the trips we would like to join and get the date settled down. It would be a very packed journey from tomorrow onward. We joined the trip for Gold Trail, Philip Island, Great Ocean Road for $163, Tasmania trip for $500++ and Sydney Canberra trip for $400++ which I couldnt remember exactly how much it was.

After it, we followed my aunt's friend - auntie Ting Zhen to her brother's house. His house is much bigger than my cousin's house. There is a huge space behind his house. And here I played the swing and the spring bed.

Then, we followed auntie Ting Zhen to the old folk house where her mother stayed. The old folk house in Australia is very clean and warm. There are a lot of elderly of different races here. Later, she fetched us to Garden World nursery. There were a lot of flowers and statue in the garden. 







 Even the Buddha figure also being sold here.


 The dinasour statue that welcomed us in front of the nursery.


 Back to auntie Ting Zhen's brother's house to have our dinner, Vietnamese noodles. It was very delicious. 
Kind of prunes at the uncle's house. It tastes sour.

 I was so full and it made me like pregnant XD
The Gum Tree 桉树/尤加利树
Lunch of the day: Vietnamese rice 越南碎米饭
 Dinner of the day: homecook Vietnamese noodles.

No comments: