Nuffnang Ad

Friday, January 31, 2014

The first day of Horse Year


Hey yo What's up!!!
It's new year.
So,
KEEP CALM and
CELEBRATING!!!
XD
My OOTD in the first day.

 I did a little make up, well, just applying eyeliner and lipstick.
Terrible skill of me, hence I immediately clean it after my silly photoshooting with my bros.

 With our fattest dear daddy Tay. =P
 Not forget to mention my chio-est brother in the world.
He is looking so chio with his bleach golden brown hair and also his LV leather shoes that he earned for himself.
With the youngest looking third aunt and tallest nerdy scholar brother. =)
With deary mommy aunty.
With second aunt who looked alike me, the same round round apple face. XD
With beloved uncles.
With my yi po from Klang. (Grandma's sister)
Wish her always healthy. :)
The first photo after so many years of visiting.
:D

It seemed to be the end of my Chor Yat after relatives came visit and gave angpaus to me. But this year was an exception. Coz lotsa friends coming to my house and spent their Chor Yat with me!! I am so happy each time I could meet up with my friends. 
Meet up with my Bao Bao. Really long time didn't meet her. We used to go JB and work together writing chun-lian in public. But she is no longer able to join since she further her studies in KL. I miss the time we work together at the day time and had our pillow talk at night. :"(

The highlight of my Chor Yat this year was to held steamboat party at home! It was a great night and one of the most successful gathering because most of my secondary school friends joined it!! Thanks to those who came earlier and willing to help to arrange before the meal get started. And also those who helped to clean up after the meal. Not forgetting giving a big big THANKS, to my dear Caroline who lent me a helping hand to buy those materials days before. I was the most grateful to have everybody to attend and help and succeed the party! :D
The food.
Vege, mushrooms, fish balls, meat balls, sausages and so on.
The early birds photo.
*before Sze Ken leaving*
I was really excited to see Ying Ying aka yy because the chance we could meet up was really rare like one year once. Hope I could fly over Adelaide and have fun trip with her soon! :)
Group photo in the middle of the party.
*before yy leaving*
Group photo in the end of the steamboat party.
 *when Covin's couple and Sze Woon joined*
They are my most beloved secondary school friends. I am so glad that they are the one who accompanied me throughout my rebellious and grown-up days. They are the one who turned me into who I am today. They are talkative and sampat typo people and so I am a cheerful and talkative girl too. They are normal and simple typo people and so I learnt not to be over-dressed up now. Most of them are single and so I never worry about no-boyfriend-life because I know they are still there for me. They love me and so I learn to appreciate them more. I hope the annual gathering tradition could be everlasting and we could have small small gathering more often too.

That's the end of my first day in Horse Year.

No comments: