Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Book wishlist

Just feel like typing.
I just found out there are people who tell book reviews in Youtube channel and they are called 'booktuber'.
I watched some booktubers' video few days ago and nearly every of us recommended these books.
I search for some synopsis in wikipedia but just simply browse through it, not really know what they're about to prevent spoiler.
I search through goodread and those books are all highly rated.
Since I have hunted down most of the books that I listed in the previous wishlist, I am now going to create a new one. However I had spent so much on books this year and my bookshelf are fully loaded with books, I guess I can only do my book shopping next year when I get my last time of BB1M. *Hopefully gov will still give us students the book voucher, they are precious!*

My updated book wishlist:

The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer.
I heard this series is pretty good! I can't wait to own them.This series seemed interesting because as I know Cinder is loosely based on the classic fairytale Cinderella, Scarlet is based on Little Red Riding Hood and Cress is based on Rapunzel. There is one more book entitled Winter is based on the fairy tale of Snow White.


Another book I would like to own is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
I haven't check the content out but I heard it is great too.


And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini also one of the book I Must own!
I don't know why booktuber always recommend trilogies or science fiction. That's not really my style. I want to own this book not because of any recommendation, but it is because I had read A thousand splendid suns by the same author and it is awesome. I love his writing.

This is my book wishlist.
I actually download books pdf to read. It saves my spending but somehow the feeling is different when you hold the book, flip through it and read.
I promise myself to read more in the coming September holidays.
Too bad school get started tomorrow. I can't read much already.
What to do? Keep calm and be a cool teacher.
:)

No comments: