Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Coffee date at Homebrew Cafe.


As I said, festival brings holidays and holidays equal to gathering.
So happy that I am able to meet all my beloved within one day.

It has been 2 weeks plus since me and my roommate last met because both of us practicum in different school.
Owh, I miss her so much!
We always said that we would like to hangout and have some high tea session in Muar but we never carry out our promise until today. 
This is our third time having our only-roommates bonding time outside our hostel, the second time hangout in Muar and the first time she visited my house. 
Promise more to come yea!! 
Always feeling thankful for having my roommate as my roommate. She plays her role as my audience well. She is very trustful so I can always complain my everything and share my every happiness with her. 
Proud to say we never ever get into quarrel after 4 years staying in the same room. 
05-221 to 05-128, no matter where the room is, it is good to have the same best roomie!
:)
Han Yin and I in the car.

We would like to try dessert in 1988 but unfortunately it was closed today. 
So we went to another cafe which I never try before.
Homebrew Cafe.

I like the environment and the ambiance inside.
Very relaxing and I think it will be a good place to do assignment here.
With a cup of coffee, such enjoyment.
But I think it is not really a place for reading as it is quite dark inside. I dunno is it because of the rainy day today.
Mineral water in glass bottle. So vintage.

Always like to try something new.
Ice cube coffee RM10.
The ice cube is made of very pure coffee. It is so bitter.
I add a lot of milk to balance the taste. Not a bad try somehow.

Han Yin ordered this. 
Green tea latte RM8
It is smooth. Green tea is always love!
Insta with le roommate.
We felt like we haven't finish report all the recent happenings to each other yet!
We are the talkative one. :P

Not to forget, I met with Joey, Fiona and her bf there too.
Say hello to the new friend Kuan Ming!!
Congrats darling, You deserve a good one! 
 
Meet the BFF.
 Us.
:)

No comments: