Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, July 5, 2014

I'm Melted.

Who doesn't like TVB dramas?
Who doesn't like the handsomes/ pretties in the drama?

Normally I back to BP from Muar at about 4 or 5pm, but today I back at 12pm just to meet the TVB artists.
I was so nervous at first I don't know why. Guess they're too handsome? lol
They were actually quite punctual, only 15 minutes late. 
Everyone get really high when they appeared.
 Joe马德钟, Him罗仲谦, Oscar梁烈唯 and Benjamin袁伟豪!!
I love Benjamin the most out of the four coz he is really charming and cute.
 I knew Benjamin saw me!! XD
Joe saw me too *perhaps* But too bad he called the girl who stood next to me to play games with him on stage.
Grr, I'm so unfortunate. I wished I could play game with them though I felt embarrass too. Who doesn't want to get closer closer with celebrities huh?
They shook hands and even back hug the girls who played games with them. Jelly die!! *I WANT*

They are really handsome!
I think everybody will agree with me if I said they are more more more handsome than in the TV.
I am really happy and glad to meet them.
Hope TVB artists come more often to the south of Malaysia and held more events like this.
I'm still very excited thinking of them.
:)

No comments: