Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Getaway in Malacca

Very random decision and I was going to Malacca again.
I think this was going to be the last enjoyment before I get myself super busy in the second practicum next week. I always feel like having holidays whenever I am with this girl. 'Coz I can forget all the worries that happened in college and acted like a little bubbly sister.
Thank you Darling for always accompanying me to visit places and having good food. :)

This post is absolutely a photo spam post as I am doing the documentary job in recording my daily life.
Plus both of us felt embarrass to post every single photo in other social network, thus I think blogspot is the most suitable place. You like it you scroll down, you don't like you click the exit button.
Let's the photos tell...

Tourists shot of us in the Jonker Walk.
For the very first time I strolled in Jonker under this merciless crazy sun.
It's SUMMER in Malaysia!!
We had ourselves a Cendol in Jonker 88.
Felt like trying their famous laksa but my stomach not allowed me to do so. I was way too full. Promise to have it next time.

Fiona's Durian Cendol.
Both of us think it was too Durian-ish and sweet which we don't really like.
I like the original taste of the Malacca sugar. So I think my Sago Cendol tasted better. =P

Have some window shopping in Jonker.

Waited Fiona's to change her braces before we continued to explore Malacca.
This was my first time having this very famous Klebang Coconut Milkshake!
I was overwhelmed with excitement when I first tasted it since it is very highly recommended by people.
It is really nice and refreshing.
I want to have it again!


Happy girls were happy :D

Picked up Joey mei mei in MMU and we headed to Sizzling Stone in Jusco to have our dinner.
This was my second time having sizzling stone.
Yum yum.

Mei mei and I

Good meal called a day.
I hope I could visit Malacca again soon, maybe with Fiona again? Min babe or my Maktab-ians ?
Thanks for reading and enjoy your day.
:)

No comments: