Nuffnang Ad

Friday, July 18, 2014

Practicum 2.0 School camp

13 July is the official date I started my second practicum, but it seemed like I get it started 2 days earlier than my batch mates.
It was because I was joining the school camping in Oasis Bay. Though I'm a Muarian, shame to admit that this was actually my first time visiting this place.


Yay to a cloudy day.
The Mural
The Basin
The flower in the plastic bottle.
Always LOVE photo like this. My camera could rarely took this typo snap. Thank you it did!
With my most most beloved primary school teacher. :)
She is now the GPK in the school I practicum in. Felt kinda secured when I found her around.
With le Mural.
Oasis Bay is filled with kampong style which gave us the ambiance of relaxing.
Oppa kampong style XD
And I think this was my first time seeing a mangosteen tree and petik the fresh mangosteen from the tree.

The gadget
All ready for the campfire.
Tissue paper with wax to be lighted in the campfire.
The camp site.
But the students only given the chance to learn to set up the camp, they were actually sleeping in the dorm.
One of the activity requested students to think of their own slogan and draw an animal that symbolize their group.
There was another activity requested the students to cook their own lunch using only eggs, luncheon meat, tuna and tomato beans.

Food from some groups.
Performed the songs that they learnt in the afternoon.
Those lovely songs made me recall my memories in primary school either.
I really enjoy the activities planned by the school for the kids.
This varies their childhood memories and deepens the friendship among themselves. How nice it would be if I were given a chance to join such meaningful activity when I was a primary school kid too.
I felt bad not able to participate the activities on the next day as I get badly diarrhea.
Thanks God I am considered fully recovered now and so I blog.
:)

No comments: