Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 28, 2014

I miss my Malay friends.


Always love my country and proud to be a Malaysian.
There is always a reason for you to learn one more language, to understand one more culture and to have more holidays.
Holidays mean more gatherings to come.

Some of my friends dislike other races and their language.
They criticize them. They boycott them.
I am totally different.
I like every races in my country and I like to mix with them so that I could learn more about their culture and their life. Not only those races in my own country, I would like to know angmoh, Korea people, Japan people and others too.
I understand that some races are having some behaviors that might annoy us, but try to think about ourselves, you dare to say Chinese people is perfect and not annoying at all?? 
We must admit that we got our dark side too.

Whatever it is, I like to friend with Malays.
They're kind and pure.
I am not saying 100% of them are nice, but I am glad that those I met are kind enough.
I could actually mix very well with Malays.
I mixed well with them when I were in secondary school and in matrics.
I can still recall my Malay roommates brought me fruits from her kampung and lent my money when my purse was stolen vividly. I remember my friends greeted me 'zao an, lao shi' every morning they met me. 
They respect me and protect me like we are one family. They called me 'adik'.
None of my Chinese friends treat me like that especially those I met in maktab. Everybody is selfish and very self-centered. 
Sometimes, I felt really sad 'coz I got no Malay friends in maktab nowadays since I am in Chinese class and none of my classmates is Malay.
I seldom speak Malay and I can't speak fluent Malay now.
I miss those time I gurau with my Malay friends, learning bad bad language.
I miss those moments I teach them Mandarin and laugh at their weird yet cute pronunciation.

The first day of Raya, I visit my secondary school Malay friend, Heidzir.
Though he transferred to Highschool after Form 3, we still keep in touch.
This is my second time visiting him during Raya festival. Glad that we still keep in touch. :)
 He used to be very tiny during our secondary, but now, look at his muscle!! O.o
Jianyi and Heidzir.

I hope I can make friends with more Malays and other races.
I hope I could still keep in touch with all my Malay friends, those I knew in secondary school and KMPP. Really miss each of them very very much.
Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
:)

No comments: