Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I hope everyday is holidays.

I thought my one day holiday will ended up reading novel and rotten at hostel. But it turned out to be super nice and interesting one! I was super sleepy in the morning and suddenly my giraffe girl entered my room and asked me to hangout with them girls. Since Kexin and Yee Ching very sure that I wont hang out, so why dont I give them a surprise?

I found my attitude this year is changing to a better way *perhaps*. I hate staying at room alone and I did lotsa hangout for lunch and dinner which I definitely wont get involve in the previous semester. Maybe I think that working hard or not bring the same outcome and I really start to appreciate the last 2 years here. Plus, I want my blog to be a real fun and awesome one with outings and celebrations. :)

We had our lunch in Ice Town, which is a cafe that I really like. I had my third Claypot in 2014. This is my first time trying their Claypot Lau Shu Fen as I used to order Creamy sauce chicken. It is nice and didn't disappoint me. Yum yum =P
Neglect the dirty plate and claypot.
The selca.
The lovey dovey. *Why looking so down one? XD*

We then went to the newly opened K-box in BP - Universal. But every room is fully occupied. With a disappoint sad face, we went for shopping while waiting for the time to pass and we got our room. It is so fun to go boutique with them! We always try a lot of clothes and ended up buying nothing. Hahaha the naughty girl. I tried cropped top today but they dont look nice on me. :( So envy Kexin that every cropped top fit her nicely!! When could I ever get this type of body shape?

Girls are girls, never stop to take photo in the fitting room.

Finally it was 3.30pm and there were a empty Superman room for us!! RM13.80 for each person. It is really a cheap price for today the public holiday.

Kexin and I with our Superman room. Teehee :D
 The deco inside.
I never know there are so many character in Superman.
The lovey dovey finally bersemangat.
Giraffe and Hippo girls.
The tallest Superman.
The shortest and chubbiest Superman.
The craziest Superman.
 And the skinniest Superman. *But spot her muscle*
 Act cute.
 Love these photos so so so so so much!!!
  Ivan was busy singing and we had to selca ourselves.
 Yee Ching and I.
 Yee Ching and Kexin the roomies.
 The assignment group members.

Today is really a great fun day! It had been really long time since I shouted my heart out in K-box. Singing is the best entertainment for me as it is not only bring fun, but also release our stress.
God know how much I hope everyday is holidays!!! =D
*Don't tell me we gotta have class 8am - 7pm tomorrow Grrrr*
Ciao.

No comments: