Nuffnang Ad

Friday, January 24, 2014

Self cooked " Uncle 酱 “

An immediate idea suddenly came across my mind.
So, Giraffe girl Yee Xien and I decided to use the Dobokki sauce that I bought in BP before heading back home to make this Uncle Jang Uncle 酱 dak-galbi.
If you never try Uncle Jang before and you don't know what is it, well I am telling you that it is actually fried chicken, cabbage, dobokki, tang-hoon, sweet potato and so on in the Korean chili sauce. It is yummilicious and so we are trying to make it ourselves. 
With the dobokki sauce we bought, everything turn so easy peasy. =P
 The ingredient we prepared beforehand.
Cabbage, chicken, tang-hoon, chili padi and dobokki sause.
 The result.
Ready to serve.
It is super delicious and I will definitely buy the sauce and make this again.
:)

No comments: